Gp32z

spongebue

Website
Visit site
Well, I finally have a GP32 BLU and well, it rocks! I purchased a BLU with a glass screen and it came a few days after payment. I sent many PMs with questions about things, and I usually got a quick reply, and he continued being patient with me. The quality of the screen mod is great. the gray border sticks up a little from the thicker glass, but it's not like it affects the gameplay or anything. The only other problem I had was that the last letter in my last name was missing, but as long as the address is right and it gets delivered, I don't really care. Overall, I couldn't recommend his site enough if you are looking for a gp32_console and live in the US or Canada (I'm pretty sure he ships there) Anyone considering a BLU shouild at least check it out a little.

If anyone has any questions about my experience, I'd be happy to answer them, and it will probably be the answer you want to hear because it deserves it. Thanks again, David

spongebue

soon he will have some chat boards in stock :D (my chatboards :D)

Yup, I had a look around his site and it looks nice :D

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 115
  • logo.gif
    logo.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 127
  • logo.gif
    logo.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 112
do you know cgi? i could send you a older very very simple cgi/js/cookie shop ive done, youdont even need sql but you would have to modify it.

Just don't add One-Click Ordering, because that is patented by Amazon.com. I'm not joking.

Oh, and let's guess how much Jr2swiss payed spongblue for his little advertisement? Maybe 50% discount? :D

Kidding...maybe ;)

generalnmx posted on Sep 4 2004 at 12:30 PM said:
Just don't add One-Click Ordering, because that is patented by Amazon.com. I'm not joking.

Oh, and let's guess how much Jr2swiss payed spongblue for his little advertisement? Maybe 50% discount? :D

Kidding...maybe ;)

The funny thing is, I was thinking of mentioning that this review was created with my own words, and Jr2Swiss had no part in this, but I decided not too.

As for the PayPalsucks.com stuff, the parts most emphasized is more dangerous for sellers, not the buyers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paypal is eating alot of money but is still better than anything else when you make transaction between the continents.

And what is better with a glass screen on a BLU?? Anything useful or just to own something "special"?

Vimacs posted on Sep 4 2004 at 06:29 PM said:
i lost nearly 40eur with them so dont tell me about no risk for buyers.
Yeah, I've lost around £30 to paypal. It sucks nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back