Gp3X Announced!

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
Check this out;

“We decided to do big things. Our next console (for the moment called GP3X) will be similar to a netbook, so powerful but also manageable and with suitable controls for gaming experience.

The real news will be a special support for 3D games, which we christened Full Input Sense Handler. It will be based on a pair of glasses with 3D vision to be connected to the console and will give a sensation equal to virtual reality.

Indeed, in addition to stereoscopic vision, they will be included a special headsets for very high quality sound.

Moreover, we are also considering whether to add two filters for the nose that reproduce synthesized smells according to the games and applications.

In any case, the GP3X will be ready for the launch in early April 2011.

Personally, I can’t wait and I will become fool waiting for the first prototype by our Tech department.”

Tony Han
GPH Overspaces Sale Manager

I guess we'll see what comes of this???

:rolleyes:

I can't wait for the "Pandora has shipped!!!" April fools, yawn.

Got me... My first thought was "damn my dingoo isnt even here yet!" followed by "...a smell sensor...thats kinda stupid"

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist sharing this one(I thought the nose filters line was hilarious!!!) . The original posting was here: http://gp2xwiz.funurl.com/

Fortunately you don't need the smell sensor to know how this all smells ;D

Orion4874 said:
Check this out;

“We decided to do big things. Our next console (for the moment called GP3X) will be similar to a netbook, so powerful but also manageable and with suitable controls for gaming experience.

The real news will be a special support for 3D games, which we christened Full Input Sense Handler. It will be based on a pair of glasses with 3D vision to be connected to the console and will give a sensation equal to virtual reality.

Indeed, in addition to stereoscopic vision, they will be included a special headsets for very high quality sound.

Moreover, we are also considering whether to add two filters for the nose that reproduce synthesized smells according to the games and applications.

In any case, the GP3X will be ready for the launch in early April 2011.

Personally, I can’t wait and I will become fool waiting for the first prototype by our Tech department.”

Tony Han
GPH Overspaces Sale Manager

I guess we'll see what comes of this???

I kinda had the feeling this was a joke when I heard about the smells.... When I heard about the glasses, my first thought was this:

VIRTUAL_BOY_sistem.png

Last edited by a moderator:
was it just me or did everyone's eyes just plain hurt after using the virtualboy for more than like say... 5 min?

jb0yx said:
was it just me or did everyone's eyes just plain hurt after using the virtualboy for more than like say... 5 min?
When I use CRTs, I get a strong feeling of boredom, despair, and of my Systems teacher being a jerk.
I can only imagine the VB to be much much worse.

lulzfish said:
jb0yx said:
When I use CRTs, I get a strong feeling of boredom, despair, and of my Systems teacher being a jerk.
I can only imagine the VB to be much much worse.
lol, this a whole other problem,

I think mine was a combination between the close center of focus + 1 color output + laserlike outlines + enclosed headmount + difference in images sent to each eye for lame "3D" effect.

wario woods FTW... not really only nintendo system I ever actually despised.

favorite... probally my lcd mario game watch from the 80's

Back