Nintendo Revoloution

c0ncept posted on Apr 27 2005 at 03:53 PM said:
I reckon that the gyroscopic controllers are the revolutionary bit. Not completely sold on them though, even if I am a ninty fan. Well, I guess it all comes down to how its implemented.
If it was something as simple as that, they wouldn't be keeping it all so extremely secret. They are worried about showing the Revolution at E3 because they fear the other companies will copy them. If it was just gyroscopic controllers or something, clearly Sony or Microsoft would not completely redesign their consoles just for that. However, if it is 3D, Sony and Microsoft would really need to think about implementing it, because they would get absolutely destroyed if the competition was virtual reality-style 3D.

Last edited by a moderator:
my sources tell me the new nintendo system will have implantable brain stimulators that will get you into the game even more as well as brainwash you into buying the great games like "super Mario 87", "Mario Kart 23, triple flip somersault", "Metriod Prime the super duper mega edition", and "The legend of Zelda, Link gets tired and retires from being in so many damn adventures"

Back