Gpmagazine Issue 6 Out Now

:blink: Wow !! 1 page on SmashGp, and 3 pages for me !!! B)

Nice :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Forgot to mention that the mag is top stuff, I had to buy a new printer cartridge to print it out :)

Just read it, good stuff Mark, thanks for your contribution :)

In the section about where gp32 has been metioned (i.e. ign, edge mag, etc.) you may be interested in knowing that there was a short blurb on the gp in EGM (electronic gaming monthly) magazine some time ago. Its a rather popular mag in the states and its the reason I myself got into the gp32. Just thought it was an interesting factoid

again, good work

finty101 posted on Dec 22 2004 at 10:17 PM said:
Well my writing is shite too, probably why I could read it.
I missed a level 7 in my Sat's (by the way 7 is the highest in Wales before you start calling me a retard) because of my shitty handwriting in my English paper. I write extremely fast, my English teacher says I gotta slow down : /

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaay... I got in....
Go me!

<<Good issue please write more - can we do reviews for you to put in (?)

i got a level 6 in my sats in english due ti me hating english and having the worst writing this side of the world. but got a 7 in science and maths so i was happy. Comsidering i missed 5.5 months of school.

sam fisher posted on Dec 27 2004 at 10:19 AM said:
i got a level 6 in my sats in english due ti me hating english and having the worst writing this side of the world. but got a 7 in science and maths so i was happy. Comsidering i missed 5.5 months of school.
?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I donwloaded issue 5 of this mag a while ago, and everything about it seemed absolutely awful.... the colours were bad and clashed, the articles jumped all over the place, and the writing style and general feel of the mag just didn't seem right. I vowed never to bother with this mag again.

A couple days ago I decided to download issue 6, not expercting to like it, and except for that joke at the start of the editorial, everything the was bad about issue 5 has been fixed in issue 6. It looks a lot nicer and cleaner, and there are some interesting stuff in it to read too. It seems to have imrpoved 100% over issue 5.

If you can keep this style up then you'll have a good mag for as long as you continue to make it. Well done!

Thanks very much for your honesty. I do think the magazine has progressed over time, and Issue Five is rather different to the others in the design and style. I was trying to make it appeal to everyone, and it didn't end up as good as it should of done.

Issue Six was more of a return to the first Issues, with a slightly better design. I think GPM's still finding it's feet, which is ironic considering that DualScene's 2nd issue seems just right to me.

Hope you'll like Issue Seven and the Special.

Back