Gpmagazine Issue Four Postponed

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
It isn't news worthy, that's why its in the general forum. It's just to let you all know that the "Next Issue out in two months" promise at the end of The Third Issue will be broken. Sorry about it, and sorry to everyone who has so far contributed, but

I'm setting some time aside to work on my new game for the PC, so when it'll come out I just don't know.

Sorry to anyone who was waiting for it.

That annoying

I always look forward to the rom reviews....

Since i wsnt alive to play the origional games. I guess ill have to blindly download games once again, and hope they're good!

Sigh

Thanks for past editions tough ^^

Thank you for you work Mark ! I know than making Fanzines/Webzines isn't that easy.

allright Mark, take your time. Im willing to wait a bit longer, since your mag is a lot of fun and its worth the time.

No worries, I like it loads, good enough to eat (if it was actual paper).

You know, I'm a fickle mother chuffer, and change my mind more often than Beckham changes his hairstyle (which considering is about twice a year is proberbly a good thing) and I'm tempted to get Issue Four done and dusted before I get to work on the game properly, especially as this will be the first issue where I have actually accepted help-abeit in the way that a few people are writing issuely collumns. (Yes, that was just once sentance)

It's about 10 or 11 pages complete thus far, and I don't want to throw it away so all the information and interviews etc. become obselete. Watch this space.

diablo2 posted on Jul 14 2004 at 10:41 PM said:
well i can't wait for it
i love the other three issues
I love all the 3 issues too and I am really waiting dead for the Fourth one ;p
You got my support & courage for this Mark, please continue doing a so great job :)
& thanks for all the work you already done & will do for us :) we really appreciate this! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mattmagoo posted on Jul 15 2004 at 04:59 PM said:
champion,

was it partially due do my gentle persuasion and erotic subtleties (sp)
Partly. Other in part to the fact you reminded me that I have 8 weeks off, and bugger all to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
u can have an issue by issue progress report of my cab:

Issue 4 - Matt cut a bit of MDF
Issue 5 - Matt cut another bit
Issue 6 - Matt stares blankly at both pieces of wood poking them in an attempt to glue them together
Issue 7 - Whilst glueing MDF Matt glued his head to the sidepanel

ITS A HIT

Back