Gpsp Warioware Twisted

Audi

Still Fresh
hi i have the latest version and am trying to load bth a patched and unpatched version of warioware twisted. Is this rom known not to work?

Audi said:
hi i have the latest version and am trying to load bth a patched and unpatched version of warioware twisted. Is this rom known not to work?
Warioware twisted comes with a spin sensor which is the only way to control the game so the game cant work without it.

Last edited by a moderator:
mike88 said:
Warioware twisted comes with a spin sensor which is the only way to control the game so the game cant work without it.
Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
The patch is to replace the spin sensor with button controls, so you can emulate Warioware Twisted.

Audi, I've found that a lot of gpSP roms don't work simply because they're unzipped, try zipping the roms to a .zip format, and try again.

RupeeClock said:
mike88 said:
Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
The patch is to replace the spin sensor with button controls, so you can emulate Warioware Twisted.

Audi, I've found that a lot of gpSP roms don't work simply because they're unzipped, try zipping the roms to a .zip format, and try again.

Sorry,yes i should keep my mouth shut in future i didnt know!!!

gave it ago, didn't work either.
normally playwith the roms unzipped. this is the first rom i've have a problem with.
Gave it ago with the zipped original rom and just crashes bask to main wiz menu. thx anyway
Any more ideas?
I have sourced a few copies from differnt places and the same thing.

Same thing happens with a patched Boktai. I think gpSP just has problems running patched roms for some reason. Although, the English patch for Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals does work.

absolofdoom said:
Same thing happens with a patched Boktai. I think gpSP just has problems running patched roms for some reason. Although, the English patch for Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals does work.

It sounds more like the issue is peripheral hardware, which Wario Ware Twisted and Boktai had.

I've a number of modified GBA roms that work fine:
Castlevania "Revenge of the Findesiecle" romhack (ips patch)
Wario Land 4 rom with intro removed by GBATA.
Metroid Zero Mission romhack (rom modified by utility)
Mother 3 (translation patch)

If you want to test my hypothesis, try playing Yoshi Topsy-Turvy on gpSP, that shouldn't work, patched or not if the problem is the tilt sensor the cartridge had.

Back