Gpspout

that's more like iiiiit!

would it be possible to double the resolution so it's less pixelated? might be a tall order and it's not necessary but might make it look better?!

no_skill posted on Jul 28 2004 at 08:08 AM said:
hi,

woogal told me to stop messing around with the gpquake port until we have some team organization/synchronization done.
cheers, no_skill
haha.. :) that's what I thought for days now..
great game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i know. but i don't want to write a stupid, simple encryption algo.

---
hmm... forgot my usb stick at home. i've uploaded my working version so i can finish it when i'm at home.
it runs at 22mhz and should load/save ok. (if you don't have gpmm/gpspout it won't).

too bad the game doesn't work for me... just get a blank screen... really wanted to try this nifty lil game... :(

Hahah, grand game. I have never heard about it before this. Time consumer for sure.

Please remove the highscore-thingy. It's a nice feature, but it really sucks that you have to wait that long for it to save.
And if I would switch my GP32 off while it is saving, my SMC would become corrupted.

Oh and it would be nice, if there would be a clear graphical difference (other colors for example) between the intro and the actual game.

Other than that: Nice port! :D

i'm wondering why the save takes that much time.
maybe it's because of the 22 mhz.
i could set the speed to 133 then save and then clock it down again.

For Internet High Scores thingy why not include a "SnapShot" option at end of game? (i.e. snapshot of final screen...)

Argon0

so no-one has a clue why this game won't work? :huh:

oh well, plenty of other games out there :)

maybe not all gp32 like 22 mhz.

this evening i'll prepare some different clocked version with a high clockspeed while saving.

no_skill posted on Jul 30 2004 at 02:03 AM said:
thanks.

roflmao sig! where do you got it from?
Hahah, I do love these things.... it is by a two man team named Wulffmorgenthaler. They put out a new one a day... and I can't stop laughing at most of them. I use a new one every week. Here is one of my quirky favorites.

KenJasonneededanewstrategy-thegoodcopridiculouscopactjustwasntworkingforthem.gif

Ken and Jason needed a new strategy - the good cop ridiculous cop act just wasnt working for them

In other news, I still suck at this game... but I can't stop playing...

Last edited by a moderator:
do you guys go for height or score? I try to get 1500 score today, do try to clear the whole area before going to the next?... would be nice if it would save the 3 best runs... a bit mroe color would benice too :) the only thing that bugs me is that sometimes the first level is pretty hard ...

Back