Gpspout

it seems that clean the area won't give any points, cause in the first level I have as much points as height... ...cleaning seems not to give any points :( seems that I am playing it wrong all the time ?? have to get 2000score soon :) .. no I am not addicted.. I could stuop when ever I want to...

no_skill posted on Jul 30 2004 at 10:46 AM said:
i'm wondering why the save takes that much time.
maybe it's because of the 22 mhz.
i could set the speed to 133 then save and then clock it down again.
Thats what I do. Most of my stuff runs at 33, but I always use 133 for loading/saving.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too.

EDIT: Oh yeah... that's right... I forgot... the game doesn't work on my extremely advanced gp32

What are people's high scores on this? Mines 4437. Not really sure how the score is figured out as I've got quite a bit higher but with a lower score before. Must be mixed with time.

Also no_skill, are you thinking of adding sound? Would be a simple matter of adding a gushing sound when a is pressed I'd Have thought, like a thrust sound. No worries if you aren't, just wondering :D.

It would benice how the scire is calculated, because I like to get up fast but cannot beat 2500 atm, it needs no sfx but bg musc (mod?) and some color schemes ... and I am still voting on a online ranking system...

i think score is based on how much time you have left when crossing a black line.

all feature requests sound cool, but i have very much to do atm.
but remember.. the full source is available ;) (as soon as the gpspout page is online again).

It is B) - some sound and maybe some colour would really make it- or ability to play MP3s in background?

i know. i gotta kill my friend who hosts the server.

i'll post a 66 mhz version for you this evening or tomorrow.

sorry for not posting this last evening. i was outa house.

the gps133.fxe runs the whole game at 133 mhz.
the gpspout.fxe only saves at 133 mhz (should still crash on your gp32).

i hope the first one works.

Tried them both; both give the same error (blank screen) :(

but thanks for trying to fix problem :) (I guess it's just some kind of firmware problem)

I'll be outta town for 10 days, so I can't reply to this thread for a while.

Cpt

Back