Gpx2 Early Adopters

Will you buy the GPX2 at launch or soon after?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Likewise... TV-out has me sold. I'll wait maybe 3 weeks following release before committing myself, simply because I don't want to do so without all the information - most importantly, I want to see these promised programs that GPH are creating themselves, and whether a GP32 interpretter becomes feasable - but after that, I'm in. If the first results are poor, then maybe I'll wait til just before X-mas, simply because that's long enough, I feel, to see some functional programs emerge - and what effect the second core actually can start having on homebrew apps (not just emus). I'm happy to buy before everything is available, and keep using my GP32 until it is, but I want SOMETHING to be available before committing.

i've preordered with gbax as it is 15-20 mins drive away so can collect as soon as they get them into stock.

Only concern is that i havent received any confirmation from them yet - if craig is reading this thread, can you maybe keep us all upto date on the preordering procedure. thanx.

preordered at gbax too and didnt got a reply, i send craig an email and he said thats normal.

I preordered mine at gbax/cdworld -- twice :p (orders & sales dep't) since they changed it on me.

I can't wait to get it since I am very interested in carrying around a portable NES/Genesis/SNES with 1,000 games or so, as well as a good portion of my music collection. I'm also a general developer, and would like to dive into game programming with the GPX2.

Back