Great service on my upgrade

lordbobjones

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to ED and Pandora Team for their great job on my recent upgrade.  I had an original Pandora (CC) and decided to take the plunge and upgrade to a 1 ghz Panda.  Made the sale, shipped off my unit, got an email when it was received by ED and got my 1 Ghz unit today via post.

If you are considering an upgrade, the process works smoothly and worked much more quickly than I expected.

:)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)

I had great experience upgrading my first batch 256 to the 1 GHz Re-birth from ithic.com ( U.S. customers...). Link to care of the transaction perfectly and quickly. Highly recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome thread! It's always rare to see good news.

Thank you for contributing. ^_^

Everyone should remember to post about when things are done right so we aren't always overrun by negatives.

I cant praise ED service enough. Would make my own thread, but ill say it here, the unit from ED practically flew here so fast customs had to slow it down just to see what was inside.

My upgrade was also super fast, received it on Tuesday of this week. Planning to donate to the update queue after payday arrives as a thank you!

Back