Grrr....

A

Aaaaaaaa

I want to get a cheap 128MB smartmedia card, for under 30 quid. I live in the UK. not much of a problem?

Well my dad wint let me order by credit card, he dosnt seem to trust sites that he's never heard of <_<

So does anyone know of a site that does cheques or paypal or anything that dosent involve a credit car?

Remember it hasd to be under £30

cheers, you lot

what i mean is....

I want the cheapest smartmediacard i can get. They sell them for 30 quid at argos, but i know i can get them cheaper. On some sites they are 20 quid, but i hvnt ceen 1 that has paypal

somebody could always act as a middleman whereby you pay them via paypal and they order it with their credit card.

thats a bit unfeasable so the best i can do is vouch for ebuyer, i have bought many items from them with a credit card and never had any trouble, including smc's. Im in the UK and heck, ive even used my credit card on a polish site for electronics equipment :p

i just got my 128 from www.7dayshop.co.uk today delivered for about 19 quid.. takes a little longer to get it from there but it is cheap and they take most payments...

Back