Gruso's Blog Slashdotted

BackAssward said:
may88 said:
I'm getting...
No WPMU site defined on this host. If you are the owner of this site, please check Debugging WPMU for further assistance.

Have been for sometime.
It was like that, and currently is like that, but when atomic posted it was indeed a different message. It changed for a short period.
Bugger! Missed it! Sorry I'll be more diligent next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
may88 said:
BackAssward said:
may88 said:
I'm getting...
No WPMU site defined on this host. If you are the owner of this site, please check Debugging WPMU for further assistance.

Have been for sometime.
It was like that, and currently is like that, but when atomic posted it was indeed a different message. It changed for a short period.
Bugger! Missed it! Sorry I'll be more diligent next time.

Everything seems to be back to normal now.

so it cached the page when it was doing fine and is serving the cached page to people who aren't logged in

ffffffffffffffffffff

atomicthumbs said:
so it cached the page when it was doing fine and is serving the cached page to people who aren't logged in

ffffffffffffffffffff
Interestingly, you made me think of trying something. I'm not logged in, and Firefox still gets the error, but you mentioning caching made me think. So I tried IE, and that worked fine.

Edit: Restarted Firefox, still no go. Hmmm, I wonder what the difference is that allows IE to see the cashed one and not Firefox.

Edit2: Oops, nevermind, IE is now getting the error page. Maybe I just got lucky the first time.

I get:

On both Firefox & IE.

BackAssward said:
Tom` said:
Really, can I have some of what you are smoking? :lol: Looks broken to me :unsure:

Gruso said:
I know... :(

it was working this morning.
and now it shows the error above.
EDIT:

BackAssward said:
Tom` said:
Really, can I have some of what you are smoking? :lol: Looks broken to me :unsure:
I swear, it was working when I tried it! :p

Tom` said:
BackAssward said:
Tom` said:
I swear, it was working when I tried it! :p

I had the exact same thing happen to me! It was working while people said it wasn't, but now it's just not working at all. :(

Back