Gruso's Blog Slashdotted

amf66 said:
Great job atomicthumbs! :)

+1

Great work :)

I always get nervous when the blog is down. It kept me updated very well last month :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything I click in the dash, returns to the dash. I can moderate comments from there, but can't access posts, pages, media, settings, etc.

hope you can log in soon ;) well done with being notice by the interwebs!

Password reset got me in, now I'm back to square one. Dash access, no posting.

[edit] If it helps, I am able to edit exisiting posts.

[edit2] The new blog link (yadayada.bunnitude) works and lets me post. Still noho on the posto for pandorapress.

Gruso said:
Worst Pandora launch week ever.
I would suggest that the originally projected release week back around December 2008 was the worst Pandora launch week ever :p

I'm postin'! Thanks AT. :wub: You deserve a beer. If you're below legal drinking age, you deserve two.

Am I free to go nuts on settings, categories etc?

Go nuts. Don't mess with the comment nesting setting, because it messes things up. Piwik's broken for now. :D

(Unfortunately, I'm 18 and the legal drinking age in the US is 21, but I might take you up on that in a few years :p )

Edit:

Hey, 2500th post!

mali said:
amf66 said:
Great job atomicthumbs! :)

+1

Great work :)

I always get nervous when the blog is down. It kept me updated very well last month :)
And welcome back to you too.

atomicthumbs said:
Go nuts. Don't mess with the comment nesting setting, because it messes things up. Piwik's broken for now. :D

(Unfortunately, I'm 18 and the legal drinking age in the US is 21, but I might take you up on that in a few years :p )

Edit:

Hey, 2500th post!
All the more reason to visit Criag's place to complete your education in volatile liquids.

Back