Gta Lib City Stories Official Site Launched!!!!

i have no problem with Death match, i was really hoping coded arms would be online for some death match first person shooter fun, I haven't played online 1st person shooter since the days of Duke Nukem 3d. But i think it would be fun playing online with 6 other people, shooting, hiding in parking garages with the sniper rifle, or just running people over in cars.

GTA is more of a solitary game I could see a multiperson co-operative missions or maybe even "cops & robbers" assuming it's done in a way that still feels like GTA but direct versus missions?... I dont expect them to try that.

Yeah they probably WILL do GTA online someday but I'm just saying I doubt it'll be exactly as people would expect it which will lead to some people getting angry while other's go "hey this is cool, I didn't think of this!".... either that or they'll just go with the old well worn(out) death match and people will get pissed that they didn't try something more innovative.

looks like GTA LCS will have a Mature 17+ Rating for -

Blood and Gore
Intense Violence
Strong Language
Strong Sexual Content
Use of drugs

nice :) hehe

Twimfy posted on Sep 14 2005 at 08:22 AM said:
the thugs could head for the bank to do it over,

:lol: You really are part of the criminal underworld.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve-O posted on Sep 23 2005 at 12:01 PM said:
looks like GTA LCS will have a Mature 17+ Rating for -

Blood and Gore
Intense Violence
Strong Language
Strong Sexual Content
Use of drugs

nice :) hehe

Heck the box should just say "rated M for being a GTA game" I dont think there a person alive that wouldn't understand that by now. :p

Alpha2 posted on Sep 23 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
Heck the box should just say "rated M for being a GTA game" I dont think there a person alive that wouldn't understand that by now. :p

my grandma

Kop_007 posted on Sep 23 2005 at 05:52 PM said:
Twimfy posted on Sep 14 2005 at 08:22 AM said:
the thugs could head for the bank to do it over,

:lol: You really are part of the criminal underworld.

???

Lolage anyway, even though I don't quite know why we're laughing.

Back