hakmanplayer

You know what? My aunt has brain cancer. She's lying in a bed somewhere, paralyzed.
I'm sorry to hear that. No one deserves that. (And pleas forgive the stupid joke from my last post. Was a bad one.)

Why would he wish that on anybody?
Can't tell you that. Maybe because he doesn't want to be the only one with a sick brain anymore?

I just had a second thought about this... let me know if I missed something in my summary.

A man with a bird on his shoulder who seems to be 50 but behaves like 12 (if you read his posts / eMails) makes a video with async sound on YouTube, tells me I got a lousy life and wishes I get brain cancer... how surreal is THAT?
It's been a long road since you guys set out on this journey, but now you can truly say it: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Well, it will be accomplished once we delivered all units. Still a long way to go, it's a bumpetybumpy road with CC.

I just had a second thought about this... let me know if I missed something in my summary.

A man with a bird on his shoulder who seems to be 50 but behaves like 12 (if you read his posts / eMails) makes a video with async sound on YouTube, tells me I got a lousy life and wishes I get brain cancer... how surreal is THAT?
It's been a long road since you guys set out on this journey, but now you can truly say it: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Well, it will be accomplished once we delivered all units. Still a long way to go, it's a bumpetybumpy road with CC.
So not really looking ahead...but.... once ALL is said and DONE and all units have been shipped.... DO (WOuld you) continue the Pandora Journey? I mean... would you continue to try and mass produce a batch 3, 4, 5,/....etc.

My Pandora... is with me at all times, at work, on the road, at home and at family functions. It is hands down the best device I've ever had the privledge of owning.

My own personal feelings are it would be bad to let the Pandora Project die with Batch 2.

BUT..... really considering all the stress, pressure and verbal and written comments from trolls and the like..... I'd wanna crawl in a hole and walk away.

I hope this is never the case. Especially with Craig and EvilDragon MWeston and others... you guys have a passion for this industry and I hope you never loose that.

You know what? My aunt has brain cancer. She's lying in a bed somewhere, paralyzed.
I'm sorry to hear that. No one deserves that. (And pleas forgive the stupid joke from my last post. Was a bad one.)

Why would he wish that on anybody?
Can't tell you that. Maybe because he doesn't want to be the only one with a sick brain anymore?
quite alright, but yeah, I think there's something wrong with the guy.

Can anyone guess which of the comments is mine on the YouTube vid comments?

And lol at Craig's comment, "Great review +++++".

That great review comment had me laughing too lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone guess which of the comments is mine on the YouTube vid comments?

And lol at Craig's comment, "Great review +++++".

That great review comment had me laughing too lol :D

That is the funny thing, while Craig has taken some flak recently for saying too much, he actually did his best commenting when he said the least! I was laughing so hard when I saw he posted that.

ok I caved in and had a look... 3 videos! REALLY!?

I'm not sure I know what "technologically endowed" means, I would imagine it has something to do with how robocop goes to the bathroom?

Now this is sig worthy.... Classic! :p

Related videos FTW:

Z6SQi.jpg
lol I can actually see my comment at the bottom :lol:

It is sad to lose a community member like this. He certainly wasn't the easiest member to interact with, but diversity in members is a good thing, even if we sometimes disagree.

Hackmanplayer had a very disrespectful and sometimes almost childish way of interacting with the community. He frequently baffled me with his exceedingly rude phrasing and curses on these boards that I had a hard time believing him to be the age he claimed. His recent comments towards ED have certainly been the worst I've seen from him and totally uncalled for. I had hoped he would eventually change like others have done before him, but unfortunately he seems to have too much anger inside him (or whatever it is that triggers his behaviour).

I don't know the details of his ban nor do I really want to know. Wielding a quick ban-hamer from a controversial position (at the time) might not have been the best decision by Sony, but regardless, I trust his judgement in this and given hackmanplayers behaviour around here the ban seemed inevitable.

For those who missed it, the hitler reference stems from quotes by craig referring to his car as hitler. I don't really see how anybody would take that as serious support for hitler, but neither do I believe that hackmanplayer truly does so. He obviously feels wronged and/or regrets his purchase and it seems like this is his way of blowing off steam.

Farewell Hackmanplayer, best of luck to you. Hopefully your experience on these boards will at least make you rethink your behaviour in online communities. I doubt you will be missed here, but it didn't have to be like this.

guinness.jpg

takes f-ing ages til you've got it in your hands but in the end it's worth it.... I believe the same goes for the Pandora ;)

Back