Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, MDave

snescake-495x326.png
image.jpg
mario-birthday.gif
happy_birthday_candles.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY said:
Jourdy288, mate! Happy Birthday, I thought you were 21 or something already! You're mature enough! B)

Haha, thank you, although I don't celebrate my birthday, thanks, nonetheless for doing this! :D
And wow, I can't believe how many people thought I was older. I should get a credit card ... :p Haha!
Thank you,

Jourdy288

You're welcome to all of the above people, as well as the last 10 pages or so.

EDIT:
Anyway, a Happy Birthday going out to Mr.Confuzed - who happens to be turning a ripe age of 21 today, have fun, mate!

004birthday12.gif
Happy_Birthday.jpg
Happy_Berfday_by_SethCosmo.jpg

SONY said:
Anyway, a Happy Birthday going out to Mr.Confuzed - who happens to be turning a ripe age of 21 today, have fun, mate!
Lol, I just entered my Birthday two weeks ago to see if you'd notice. Thanks, but what's with the rat pic? ;)

More importantly, it's Towel Day as well.

Also, it seems GuchaRU is a year my senior. How's that platformer going?
14803.jpg

SONY said:
WTF? When is your real b'day?

This thread is for real/legitimate birthdays only.
No, you misunderstand, I meant that I hadn't entered my birthday before. It was my real birthday.

Mr.Confuzed said:
SONY said:
WTF? When is your real b'day?

This thread is for real/legitimate birthdays only.
No, you misunderstand, I meant that I hadn't entered my birthday before. It was my real birthday.
Ah, ok, I see...well, these days, when it comes to birthdays and such I never skip a beat. :pandora2ut4: B)

EDIT: What rat pic?

^ What quote said.

Anywho~ Back on topic...mvickers03 isn't the most popular of members, but I'd like to wish him a Happy Birthday today, anyway.

EDIT: Images removed upon Peter R's request.

I'm pretty sure Goity's b'day this year has been and gone, but anyways~

Happy 2nd Birthday, mate~ :)

happy-birthday-bitsaa1.png
happy_bday_wii_2_lg.jpg
birthday_graphics_27.gif

Also, I don't want to accuse anyone of doing this, but could people please refrain from changing/editing their actual birth date in their profiles, because it makes my job one hell of a hard one if this does indeed occur.
Thanks in advance.
:)

SONY said:
^ What quote said.

Anywho~ Back on topic...mvickers03 isn't the most popular of members, but I'd like to wish him a Happy Birthday today, anyway.

Haha thanks for that Sony, had a top week in all I managed to meet mweston craigix and evil dragon on wednesday in Newcastle, then spent the weekend in notingham for a joint bday/stag do. That will do for me matey.. Thanks for the bday wishes anyway :)

SONY said:
I honestly don't know...Last I heard he went to the pub with DCGM.

EDIT: I miss him too. Happy Birthday, champ. :(
...Please don't tell me that DCGM actually beat Goity into submission with a shovel, force-fed him horse laxitives, and then proceeded to stab him 29 times with a retractable hunting knife before throwing his lifeless body into a piranha tank. I'm really hoping that this is not the case - the shovel would have been more than enough to take care of him, I don't like to see DCGM wasting his valuable money on unnecessary tools of death.

Back