Has Anyone Done Anything On Gemrb?

BDB66 said:
Jurn,

Found some time to try the .pnd that you made. The mouse over-text is great! It makes it very readable!

Quick question, is there somewhere in the .cfg or another file that you can adjust the color the same way for scrolls and books? I didn't immediately see one and surprisingly, I haven't found much information on this in any gemrb documentation that I have been able to find. (If you have a good resource, please let me know.)

Keep up the good work and take good care of your little ones, they grow old far to quickly! My youngest is fourteen and I still think of her birth as "a few years ago..." :p

Thanks again!

BDB

Hi BDB,

The mouseover can be found in /override/bg1/gemrb.ini under "TooltipColor = #00000000" (I made it black)
I have not been able to find the color for books and scrolls yet, i will look into that when i have a little more time.

You're right about time passing by fast when you have kids. We moved to our current house just before the birth of our first son. This week we are moving to another city and i cannot believe we have lived her for 2,5 years. It feels like no more then a year.
You take care too. :)

Jurn

PS the next step for this PND will be to include all the configs and create a proper pnd with readme. Then i will put it on ED's appsite. When i do, i will let you know here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gurumeditation said:
Is it possible to resize the conversationtext? Or layer an virtual movable reading-glass over the tiny text?

I`m not sure. I`ll look into it.

Jurn

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Nupfi, our gaminggirl from the german community mail me the information that exist a widescreen patch vor Baldurs Gate. Thats not unnecessary. But step by step and thanks for your nice work :)

Nice Job, JurnD!

I noticed GemRB was not in the Pandora AppStore. Is this still being worked on?

Thanks,

Jason

wow, you guys read my mind. I was just reading the thread, and was going ask about the status since it was never uploaded to the app store.

I'm in the 1700 range to get my pandora (I hope to get it before my wedding date - oct20th), and I see this app as a must have.

Jason

:)

I had GemRB on my mind as well the last few days. We (me and my wife and kids) settled in our new city and our new house is just about liveable. So, about time I got this thing in the appstore. You can expect this to happen the coming two days.

Cheers.

I'll try to get BG2 going some time this week at 1GHz. I just have to dig up my CDs.

Also, it looks like they released 0.6.2. Any plans to upgrade?

It is now on http://dl.openhandhelds.org under emulators for pandora.

Please let me know anything I did wrong or missed on any aspect of the pnd, i'm learning here ;)

I will start working on 0.6.2 soon.

JurnD

Edit: I just found out it does not use the openal script and therefore the sound is still a problem, will try to sort this out.

Back