Hello, From Melbourne Australia

Welcome!

* Punches AndyC in the face *

Oh, if you haven't tried it yet, I recommend the MAME emu ... it fucking rocks!!! :D

AndyC said:
As to moving to Queensland, actually, my wife and I are thinking of moving to Van Couver for a year of so just to experience something different. <_<
If you're talking about the Canadian city, there's no space. It's just "Vancouver". I've been wanting to move there for a few years now but money is an issue. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with drinking sewerage?

I moved over from London to Queensland and I am looking forward to getting the old fashioned flavour back.

They don't even have flouride in the water in Queensland so adding sewerage will be a major step forward in the water additive business.

Have you tried Kirby's Dream Course on the SNES emulator? I never played the original (although I do of course own the rom) so I can't tell if it is running at half speed or anything and I never get past the first level, so it might crash after that, in fact I only play the first 5 or 6 holes over and over again but it's still pretty cool.

And Xenon 2 is pretty good too.

Have fun with it

dodgyville said:
Another Melbournite here! woot!
There's a whole legion of Melbournite's here! Very cool.

So far I've played with the Atari 2600 emulator, VICE and uae4all (speedball2 so very nearly works perfectly when overclocked to 266 Mhz - I find it freezes sometimes if sound is on), and boy does Barbarian bring back the memories! All is all, very good fun.

If anyone knows how to get past the intro screen on stunt car racer (amiga version) let me know. I've tried all the keyboard buttons, the left and right mouse buttons, the joystick fire button, etc, nothing seems to work. I should probably install outcast and use the Atari version.

Finally, is it possible to plug in a USB mouse into the GP2x, and if so, is doing so in any way useful?

Andy.

jislizard said:
What's wrong with drinking sewerage?

I moved over from London to Queensland and I am looking forward to getting the old fashioned flavour back.

They don't even have flouride in the water in Queensland so adding sewerage will be a major step forward in the water additive business.

Have you tried Kirby's Dream Course on the SNES emulator? I never played the original (although I do of course own the rom) so I can't tell if it is running at half speed or anything and I never get past the first level, so it might crash after that, in fact I only play the first 5 or 6 holes over and over again but it's still pretty cool.

And Xenon 2 is pretty good too.

Have fun with it
well I lived in london for a 5 years, and thats some seriously hard water. you dont so much drink it as chew the scale.. well I dont know anyone who does drink london water.
maybe it was just us because we lived in the east end and the pipes were all shite
but something tells me pipes in kensington were probably not good either :)

then when i first moved to america we were on a well and the water was all iron,
smelled like blood and made the wash all orange (the pump had no pre-filter..)

now we are on town water and its soooo nice :) except when there is no water
and they pump it from the river ;) hehehe aaah.

AndyC said:
If anyone knows how to get past the intro screen on stunt car racer (amiga version) let me know. I've tried all the keyboard buttons, the left and right mouse buttons, the joystick fire button, etc, nothing seems to work. I should probably install outcast and use the Atari version.
...The first one with credits? It goes past it automatically, in a few seconds.

Back