Hello!

• Thread starter Kalisiin Returns
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalisiin Returns

Just a quick note here to let the stupid Admin of this board know, your stupid Gestapo censorship tactics don't work...I can get around bans any time I want.

Next time, I won't make myself so easy to find. But I wanted you to know who beat you and your un-American CENSORSHIP.

Believe me, next time, I won't name myself Kalisiin Returns, and make it easy...but I DID want you to know exactly who it was that beat you and all your banning and censorship.

Admins, you can stuff this board up there where the sun doesn't shine, and I hope you all have a really shitty life.

You must feel so powerful here, because you get to be the big, tough, bad RULES ENFORCER...such a small life you must have in the rest of your life...how powerless and dickless and small-weenie you must be in real life - to get off on your little power-trips around here.

go piss up a rope, all you Admins who had any part in banning me...KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T KEEP ME OUT IF I WANT IN!!

:lol:

Ah Kalisiin, you outrageous person you. You crack me up. Welcome back! Nice touch on the penis size insults, coming from someone who is probably transgender.

In before lock/deletion/ban/collective facepalms.

Exophase said:
:lol:

Ah Kalisiin, you outrageous person you. You crack me up. Welcome back! Nice touch on the penis size insults, coming from someone who is probably transgender.

In before lock/deletion/ban/collective facepalms.

And what if I WAS transgender?
Am I supposed to be ashamed of, or embarrassed of that?

As to the penis-size insults, it is common psychological knowledge (Freudian) that men make up for feeling of inadequacy in power/penis size - by strutting around acting all big and tough in other places, where they can.

So. Think what you will of me. Maybe I am transgender...maybe I'm not. You don't know. You never will.

But, any student of Psych 101, that has studied Freud can tell you what I said about the penis-size insults is true.

And it is obvious our illustrious Admin here suffers from feelings of lack of adequacy in that department.

EDIT: By the way, I DO know several transgender people, and I DO know how much that surgery costs...so, if I was transgender...it says something that I could manage to come up with all that money to have it done (insurance doesn't cover that procedure...and no doctor doing it accepts payments) - it's probably more money than YOU'VE ever seen in the same place in your entire miserable life, Exo.

So think what you want.

And plenty of good people happen to be transgender, so your implication otherwise is pretty telling...you are quite obviously one of those bigots.

Don't tell me you didn't IMPLY that being transgender would/should be something to be embarrassed about...or that it somehow makes you less a human being. How dare you? How dare you even suggest such a thing?

I know a bigot when I see one, and a bigot is you, Exo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalisiin Returns said:
As to the penis-size insults, it is common psychological knowledge (Freudian) that men make up for feeling of inadequacy in power/penis size - by strutting around acting all big and tough in other places, where they can.
You mean like coming into a forum that they're no longer welcome at and going "hey, look what I can do"?

Well I dunno, I just figured someone who would prefer not to have their penis at all would be the last person to claim that everyone who has one is concerned with it being large enough.

Too bad I'll never "really know" if you're transgender though, guess you'll be taking that well-guarded secret with you to your grave ;D

WizardStan said:
Kalisiin Returns said:
You mean like coming into a forum that they're no longer welcome at and going "hey, look what I can do"?

No. I have done this only to make sure I got the last word in. to ruin Admin's day, basically.
Actually, it's rather childish to do...but so satisfying....to be able to tell Admin to stick it right up their ass.

Haha, yeah, you show that unknown admin. I just hope they're not like me because I think this thread made my day better instead.

Would be pretty funny if it was WarmFluffyUK who banned you. Man, I hope it was WarmFluffyUK.

Kalisiin Returns said:
And it is obvious our illustrious Admin here suffers from feelings of lack of adequacy in that department.

Which are not all male, I might add.

And from what i can gather, You were NOT actually banned, But put on a mod post approval, Because of your rude, Abusive and illogical rants in a particular thread. You were asked to calm down numerous times, But totally ignored such polite requests, And just got more and more abusive.

Rules are rules. Don`t like them, Can`t heed them, Then don`t come here, Simple.

Trooper

Exophase said:
Well I dunno, I just figured someone who would prefer not to have their penis at all would be the last person to claim that everyone who has one is concerned with it being large enough.

Too bad I'll never "really know" if you're transgender though, guess you'll be taking that well-guarded secret with you to your grave ;D

It is obvious to me that you know nothing of transgender people....except the trash you see on Jerry springer...which has colored your perspective. Or you wouldn't have described it the way you did.

I know that those who are transgender suffer from very real, very deep pain...as a result of their condition...and that, for many of them, surgery is the only thing that alleviates that very real pain.

I know many who took their own lives because they could NOT get the surgery.

You are truly an uneducated and insensitive bastard, Exo.

Kalisiin Returns said:
It is obvious to me that you know nothing of transgender people....except the trash you see on Jerry springer...which has colored your perspective. Or you wouldn't have described it the way you did.

I know that those who are transgender suffer from very real, very deep pain...as a result of their condition...and that, for many of them, surgery is the only thing that alleviates that very real pain.

I know many who took their own lives because they could NOT get the surgery.

You are truly an uneducated and insensitive bastard, Exo.

Blah blah blah. What I said has nothing to do with any of the crap you responded with. One of my best friends is transgendered. YOU are the one being insensitive by throwing out penis jokes at people you don't know and I'm calling you on it, because I expect someone who has the affliction you do to have a little bit more refrain and tolerance. But surprise surprise, everything you say is a double standard because you only actually care about yourself.

You might not like it, it might be blunt, it's certainly not the sole characteristic of their conditionbut it's true. A (male to female) transgendered person is someone who has or has had a penis and doesn't want one or didn't want one. Don't like that piece of truth? Oh well, deal with it.

I'm not sure where this shemale wants to get off, or how she 'gets off'

Had a lovely PM from it, stating that my life will be crap from here on in, really made my day! Never laughed so hard in ages - Thanks for that!!

Anyhoo, i think it's time you went to sleep before the warden comes peering through the bars of your padded cell to make sure you are properly sedated.

Edit. I'm Transgender friendly, just Kalisiin unfriendly

Shit, this threads makes me feel sad for having a big(ish) size penis. ): I apparently don't have an excuse for acting like a dick if i have a big penis. ):

Un-American? Please don't tell me he/she is an American, hard enough to hold your head up without such representation these days and I'm sure we'll see him/her on Jerry Springer enlightening us all soon enough if he/she hasn't been already.

Trooper - no...people were NOT POLITE...that's the whole point.
No, they made fun of me, and Admin wouldn't do shit to stop them.

As usual, I get to be victimized, and the bullies get away with being assholes.

And because I was put on "moderated" crap, I called the Admin on it, and told him what I thought of him...and thus, apparently, got banned.

I could really care less at this point, it's obvious you people all just want to stick up for each other and deny the fact that you are motherfucking bullies and assholes.

OTHER people can't abide the rules...BUT ARE NEVER FUCKING CALLED OUT FOR IT - SO WHY SHOULD I BE SINGLED OUT AND EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THEM??? FUCK THAT.

@Exo...You're an insensitive bastard because you have totally oversimplified and made light of the very real pain and suffering those people have. Then again, what else do I expect from someone who has not an ounce of empathy for others?

The fact is...my current boss at my job...happened to have been in a relationship with a male-to-female transgender person...and I knew her and many of her friends...so I DO know what I'm talking about...and have a lot of empathy for what they are going through. It is NOT as simple as you have presented it. Which is why I say you're an insensitive bastard.

and you're obviously projecting onto me...that what you know about your own self - YOU do care only for yourself.

As to me...There's some truth to it, I generally don't like people much, because most prove themselves to be backstabbing assholes in the end. I much prefer the company of animals. Especially dogs. At least THEY don't stab you in the back.

As to you, X6800...you're proving to be everything I said you were...making craks about "shemales" you are totally an insensitive bastard. If I WERE such a thing (and I am NOT) it would be none of your fucking business how I got off. In fact, even though I am NOT a shemale...it's none of your fucking business how I get off...or if I get off...or with whom I get it off!!

you wanna talk about rules on your forum...why don't you start by living by YOUR OWN FUCKKING RULES, YOU HYPOCRITICAL SON OF A BITCH?

And if you EVER suggest I am...or ought to be....hospitalized/medicacted ever again...I guarantee you I will find out who you are, and sue you for libel and slander...and I will also see to it criminal felony charges are brought against you for practicing [ spam word ] without a license.

dickhead.

FOLLOW YOUR OWN FUCKING RULES OF YOUR FORUM, ASSHOLE, IF YOU'RE GOING TO IMPOSE THEM ON OTHERS!!

See, you are just helping me to make my point, about what a hypocritical little son of a birch you are.

Can you seriously tell me that you don't take ANY medication for your obvious problems?

by the way, the love of an animal is a special thing indeed. Hope you don't stab THEM in the back.

Sphinxter said:
Un-American? Please don't tell me he/she is an American, hard enough to hold your head up without such representation these days and I'm sure we'll see him/her on Jerry Springer enlightening us all soon enough if he/she hasn't been already.
Yeah, American.

More American than you!!

You probably voted for Bush. the most UNAMERICAN President in the history of our once-great nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back