Made My Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MadeMyPoint

I only came back this time to say I have successfully made my points.
Take your crummy board and shove it.

I successfully showed that

A - ADMIN does not, itself, live up to the rules it imposes on others - look at the way even ADMIN participated in treating me like garbage!! (The exception of Trooper is hereby noted.)

Trooper was the only ADMIN to actually deal with this professionally, and thus, to my mind, is the only one who has any authority to impose any sort of rules on anyone else.

B - I can even overcome an IP-block...if that is what I want to do. This place isn't really WORTH it...but I COULD if I wanted, and that is the point.

Lastly...to answer a very specific question in the past thread, from Exophase:

If I WAS transgender - DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE - that I would willingly admit such information to such obvious immature assholes who would only use such information to insult me and to be cruel to me?? Puh-leeze!!

I've seen the way a lot of people treat my transgender friends, and I have often been treated cruelly for other reasons (including associating with them!)

I will say this...there IS most definitely something different about me - which has caused much of society to treat me like shit for most of my life - caused society to make untrue assumptions about me...and made me a victim of prejudice, bigotry, and hatred.

I'd like to see ANY of you assholes suffer one tenth what I have in this life...for no damn good reason - and no fault of my own, either - and see just how YOU came out on the other side, after life had chewed you up and spit you out.

A hearty FUCK YOU to everyone one of you cruel assholes.
You needn't bother deleting the account or any further security, really, because I don't think you are actually WORTH all the hassle involved in getting around a cookie and IP block.

But I wanted a final chance to get the last word in...to show that you truly CAN'T keep me out if I don't want to stay out...and to give the cruel people here who deserve it my final hearty FUCK YOU as I ride off into the sunset.

It matters not...I've already gotten everything I want out of these communities, anyway, so I have no need to come back.

Take your crummy sites and shove them up your ass.

Good day!

Thanks for the fun times we've had Angela

Good luck with the rest of your life - try not to get chewed up and spat out too often from here on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back