I Have Resigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
PowerGod, if you think we're sounding a bit harsh now, remember we've dealt with this on and off for the last couple of weeks. Things that we really, really shouldn't have to deal with. 

I could do a similar list as _wb_, if anybody would be interested (which I honestly don't think anybody is). Most all of us could. It is a bit depressing, really.

PowerGod, if you think we're sounding a bit harsh now, remember we've dealt with this on and off for the last couple of weeks. Things that we really, really shouldn't have to deal with. 

I could do a similar list as _wb_, if anybody would be interested (which I honestly don't think anybody is). Most all of us could. It is a bit depressing, really.
I dunno why we've been dealing with it.. There's no other leads like an admin or super mod to help everyone. I think EvilDragon is looking into this later today when he's got a chance.

Can we not just let this issue Rust In Pieces? Does it really need further discussion over who was right/wrong or why?

Kumaki has resigned her position. Further discussion is unlikely to change that matter. Let's just hope that some lessons have been learned.

I think there is a wish to clear names. Being accused of having ignored, laughed at and not given a shred of support to, and whatever, without having had the chance to defend oneself.

But yes, I'd prefer if this whole sorry mess just sank.

I'm guessing that tensions are high...why not be a guest on the PTV show?  Voice your feelings, but not your frustrations as a Mod, just chit-chat banter.  Nice and light.   Look for the retarded Franko thread.  I'm wacky but I might make you laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back