Help I Want To Put This Back To Original Firmware

R.B

I just received my GP2X F200 today when I switched it on ithas custom firmware on it, after the GPH logo it comes up with Open2X on thescreen then a screen with icons on it for different apps I tried to put GP2XF200 firmware but it just locks up at the GPH logo

Help I want to put this back to original firmware

R.B said:
GP2X F200
Wasn't there few versions of F200 with different firmwares and bricking on wrong firmware?

Last edited by a moderator:
There was some information around 'F200 B' models, and some firmware on the archive for B models, but I don't think the B itself was a reliable indication of which hardware you had. Good times.

Gruso said:
More information. Which firmware were you trying to flash, etc.
This is how I got It F200B and its got on it Open2X DR7 and when I put a memory card in it freezes on the GBH screen it does not matter what is on the card

I am trying to put it back to original firmware

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you may need to use a 2GB SD card that is clean and FAT formatted to perform a firmware upgrade/downgrade (I notice this helps most of the time to avoid freezing), but if you have Open2X on it, you should seriously leave it alone. Installing one of those other firmwares is going to limit functionality substantially.

I have solved the problem, I just sent it back for a refund and I am now looking for one that works

:D

Back