Help Needed Replicating Success Of Openpandora For A Netbook/laptop

[
- Things are getting out of hand, the original plan changed so much
Just a few more months, stay on target, stay on target.
- If I dont get the first batch done good and in the nearby time, everyone is going to cancel
Maybe some free screen protectors will pacify them.
- If everyone cancel's pre-order, I might have a big debt,
Not the biggest crator a company ever made, but not to shabby either.
- What! 3DS!!
Oh man, what a releif. I'll just relax a little, while everyone is distracted by a real product.

Bernard Madoff was quite reputable until he wasn't

2 years is the cutoff for a civil suit.

Three, even if they weren't financially ruined directly their public professional lives (their shops, for instance) would be completely ruined.
Who cares, their filthy stinking rich
Four, their personal lives would probably also be pretty damaged and even at risk. People know where they live, you know.
Than how do spammers get away with it? Huh? Huh?
Five, your suggestion that everything thus far could be done with a few thousand dollars is a joke. A case mould alone costs over $100,000 dollars, and spinning the number of boards they have thus
far is a very substantial cost, not to mention, having nubs made that don't exist anywhere else on the market. If you think that the photographic and video evidence, coming from several sources, could have been faked for ANY of these things then you have quite an active imagination.
All kinds of things can be faked/fabricated on the cheap. Just ask Bernard Madoff
OP has all but proven beyond any reasonable doubt that they are capable of eventually releasing this product.
Thats a big BUT
So why would they scam a single batch when they could instead sell several times, not to mention any successor devices, and stand to make much, much more in profit by actually selling their advertised product?
Taking all the money is a much higher profit to cost ratio than spending anything of R&D. They could all get rich on just the one order of unknown size

I'm sorry Cracker Jacker but your absolutely atrocious grammar doesn't exactly lend credence to your hair-brained idea.

zhasha said:
I'm sorry Cracker Jacker but your absolutely atrocious grammar doesn't exactly lend credence to your hair-brained idea.
Kettle black? What?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to point out that CrackerJack trolled along similiar points on Openhandhelds.org, and that it's unfortunate he remembered this forum exists.

fischju2000 said:
I would like to point out that CrackerJack trolled along similiar points on Openhandhelds.org, and that it's unfortunate he remembered this forum exists.

Funny you should mention that, as that was almost a year ago. Just about the time I got wise and realized that I just handed over all my birthday money to bunch of bozos.

It is my duty to ward off any more potential victims of this sham.

Oh wow, so you really were serious in applying this line of reasoning to OP.

The problem with many an extremist is that rather than attacking their target sensibly and therefore decisively they will push things to a completely illogical extent that's not the least bit well thought out. There are a good number of legitimate criticisms one could launch against Pandora, but claiming that it is a hoax with no meaningful proof of concept despite highly overwhelming evidence to the contrary is just plain stupid. So rather than "warding off" anyone you're immediately convincing them to stop listening to you because it's clear that you're completely irrational. Irrelevant arguments involving Bernie Madoff and fantastic legal allowances that let anyone worldwide get away with anything if two years pass notwithstanding.

But I shouldn't engage you too vigorously on this, I didn't realize that you were a financially dependent minor.

I tried to follow the Pandora Scheme instructions, but I'm afraid that I had a little trouble with the third step.

Try as I might to read it and re-read it, it just doesn't explain how the initiator of the scheme is meant to get a third party to set up a community forum for them approximately eight months before they ever know the forum founder, with an eye to scamming a statistically insignificant number of people six years down the line.

Moreover, I'm sorry to say that I had further difficulty understanding how this part is meant to be done, due to a requirement of an additional three years or so before the initiator of the scheme ever knows all of the other members of their product team. Indeed, logically, before this point the initiator cannot possibly yet know that their group is planning to extract money from the aforementioned minute number of people, as they do not yet know all of their alleged co-conspirators until this point.

Does this step involve a time machine? If so, since his name came up, is Bernie Madoff the vendor of this apparently necessary item, and is that why I'm having difficulty obtaining one?

I'm working on an investor application form for the Pandora scheme, in order to harvest birthday money.

Code:
Name: ..............................
 Address: ...........................

I'll post regular progress updates last month, right before I set up my forums.

Hey, Gruso, will you join my Pandora Scheme and help me find someone we don't know yet to set us up a forum eight months ago, as well as that time machine?

(EDIT: By the way, I am so sincerely sorry about my off-topicness, lkcl. I'll stop now and let the grown-ups get back to talking. :) )

Cracker Jacker is right. He just forgot to mention that Fatih, Craig and ED aren't Fatih, Craig and ED. If you have seen "Men in black" you know what I mean. Cockroaches from space made some nice suits out of them and walk around pretending to be cool dudes. If you pay attention, you can see that in the vids. Craig is behaving irrationally and ED talks funny English. Look at the details, they just dont fit, fucking cockroaches.

Prometheus said:
Try as I might to read it and re-read it, it just doesn't explain how the initiator of the scheme is meant to get a third party to set up a community forum for them approximately eight months before they ever know the forum founder, with an eye to scamming a statistically insignificant number of people six years down the line.

Quite true. That was only a brief overview of the Pandora scheme, and not a full "How-to" on the procedure. The techniques of social engineering necessary to get a third party to act on your behalf would cover several more posts, if not a book. Anybody with enough intelligence to pull off the Pandora scheme, could certainly be expected to have the faculties to read and research that topic. I am not certain why you think the initiator of the scheme would need to know the founder of the forum. Often the best schemes leverage pre existing mechanisms for information distribution and resource gathering.

Moreover, I'm sorry to say that I had further difficulty understanding how this part is meant to be done, due to a requirement of an additional three years or so before the initiator of the scheme ever knows all of the other members of their product team. Indeed, logically, before this point the initiator cannot possibly yet know that their group is planning to extract money from the aforementioned minute number of people, as they do not yet know all of their alleged co-conspirators until this point.

As any good conman will tell you, you have to roll with it. It is not a script executed in order with every contingency planned for. Players could be added as necessary to pull of the con and reach the ultimate goal of getting rich. As the con takes several years to play out, it is not unreasonable to conclude that the imitator has established several new relationships, some of which could be brought into the fold of the conspiracy.

Does this step involve a time machine? If so, since his name came up, is Bernie Madoff the vendor of this apparently necessary item, and is that why I'm having difficulty obtaining one?

No. To my knowledge, time travel is not yet within the grasp of man, nor is it necessitated by the elements of the Pandora scheme.

Exophase said:
claiming that it is a hoax with no meaningful proof of concept despite highly overwhelming evidence to the contrary is just plain stupid.

Where is this overwhelming evidence? The internet? Some videos posted online by people I don't know on some site with a statistically insignificant subscriber base? That's overwhelming? Get a review (not just a post) on Engadget or PC magazine or some other vetted but not invested party, then you might have some "evidence". I fear you may be one of those poor souls that believe everything they watch on the web. Did you know that you can install Windows Phone 7 OS (that is still alpha and unreleased) on an HTC Touch Diamond. Totally man, check out this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cv85Z2O5jk

Irrelevant arguments involving Bernie Madoff and fantastic legal allowances that let anyone worldwide get away with anything if two years pass notwithstanding.

I would address that, but it appears to be an incomplete thought comprised of two sentence fragments conjoined in an unmeaningfull way.

@Cracker Jacker : can you stop polluting this thread? you point is that all this notebook idea (and the pandora) can be nothing but a scam. Nice. noted.
now let us talk about the topic, which is basically "what kind of ARM laptop/notebook would you like to buy but does not exist, and what does it need to have".

Feel free to make an other thread like " the pandora is a scam" with a nice poll where you can go and ramble on.

Cracker Jacker said:
Exophase said:
claiming that it is a hoax with no meaningful proof of concept despite highly overwhelming evidence to the contrary is just plain stupid.

Where is this overwhelming evidence? The internet? Some videos posted online by people I don't know on some site with a statistically insignificant subscriber base?
I wouldn't say that CeBit has a statistically insignificant subscriber base.

Now we start up a community forum. We need to have some very trusted admins to monitor the forums and delete any discenting comments as quickly and efficently as possible. We can't let savy passersby pop the bubble and derail or scam before the 2 years is up.
Mods here seem to pretty slow, then :lol:

EDIT: Forgot the on-topic part. If you go through with this, I'll be sure to follow it!

mali said:
Cracker Jacker is right. He just forgot to mention that Fatih, Craig and ED aren't Fatih, Craig and ED. If you have seen "Men in black" you know what I mean. Cockroaches from space made some nice suits out of them and walk around pretending to be cool dudes. If you pay attention, you can see that in the vids. Craig is behaving irrationally and ED talks funny English. Look at the details, they just dont fit, fucking cockroaches.

haHA
+1 ^10
I was always suspicious with ED's creapy English using "Das" and "Ist" too often. Yes they're Roaches, squashe em!

Polossatik said:
Feel free to make an other thread like " the pandora is a scam" with a nice poll where you can go and ramble on.

I actually did that once. It made it about 7 posts before it got locked. 3 of those were from the admin with a final posting telling me that if I did it again, he would ban me for life.

Back