Help Tincs Choose Its Art Direction!

Choose your favourite one (Make sure you read bellow before choosing!)

• Art Direction #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Art Direction #2

• Art Direction #3

• Art Direction #4

• Total voters

'ste_167' said:
Have the Art Direction links now been taken down?
Yeah. I totally screwed up the page, this stupid forum just hates me. So I took it all down. Votes taken from now on aren't counted, we already have our decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon you could PM me the link? Really interested in seeing them in relation to the comments.
Thanks!

Can I dare to ask?
Will we have only multiplayer "arena" gamestyle or are we getting something like "multiplayer/single player campaign"? I ask this since I might came up with a decent story for a campaign.

Note: I mean also something like the mode described here: http://tincs.jottit.com/single_player_mode but that page is old so I wanted to ask what's about it :)

'Butterman' said:
The problem is. That we want people to read the whole thing. The larger it is, the lesser chance of it being read.
You're right, didn't think about that. Okay, I'll then keep it simple text-wise :)

Am I going crazy or have posts vanished from this thread? :huh:

Also, I see that you changed the rules to only allow up to 400 characters. If you are strict about that, please only include the first half of my backstory text in the poll. I have thought about shortening the whole story & description to 400 words but I don't think I can make it work very well as I don't really want to take anything out.

Edit: I am going crazy.

Back