Help With Official Dc Adapter

benny32

Still Fresh
I just got my DC adapter from Play Asia. So it got here and I opened it up. Ummm... for some reason the plug that goes into the wall appears to be for use in South Korea...?

Anybody have any suggestions? :huh:

Thanks, I'll head to ratshack today. Did anybody else who ordered the dc adapter get the korean plug?

Or was it just me...?

I think they all come with that cord with the Korean plug.

I just use the cord from the PSP's adapter...it fits and works, so meh

Edit: I probably ought to clarify this before someone fries their GP. Both of these adapters come in two parts: a cord with a wall plug, and a power brick that plugs into the system. Plug the PSP's cord into the GP's power brick, don't try to plug the PSP's brick into the GP :p I'm pretty sure the GP's brick is universal--it says it takes from 100 to 250 volts--so that shouldn't be a problem.

I just came back from ratshack, they had a power plug adapter that plugs into the socket of the adapter.

Thanks for the help.

Now all I need is a 4 gig 150x sd card and I'll be all set with my new gp2x... :D

Update: I just ordered a 4 gig 150x sd card for 64$ at newegg.com

yeah, they all come with that funky plug. I think this thread is dead. Like the other posters, just switch the cable with something from rad shack or another device from your house.

Back