Help

nate9771

Still Fresh
:D I finally got the source for blender pocket.Salvatore told me that if i compile it it would run on linux.but
i dont know what to compile,so i need help :( ,heres the readme

BlenderPocket is an open source project linked with Blender. So it follows of course the SAME LICENCES! Everything defined in this package should be considered on top of Blender.

For the moment, BlenderPocket uses the Blender 2.37a code and is compiled without Sound and Game Engine. The global philosophy I tried to follow was to change as few thinks as possible from the original code: all changes are locate in separate file (with prefix CE for WindowsCE) included in this package.

This package contain:
1) The modified files.
2) All project files for EVC4.
3) All project files for code::block to complie BlenderPocket on the desktop.

TO COMPILE BLENDERPOCKET WITH EVC:
I really suggest you to first compile Blender successfully for your desktop.
You need to place the provided package in the original "blender" directory to have Blender/WinCE as you have blender/source. The project "BlenderPocket.vcw" will give you the possibility to compile BlenderPocket.
Be careful to specify in your compiler option:
1) Where to find includes and libraries of "PortSDK" (see http://www.symbolictools.de/)
2) Where to find includes and libraries of OpenGL ES (PROVIDED! See inter/OGLES2OGL).

I really suggest you to first compile Blender successfully for your desktop.

I assume you did this first. ;)

Apparently you need the original blender source as well, and this "package" needs to be put in the "original 'blender' directory".

Then you need to collect the two libraries and specify them when you run the compile. I'm sure reading the original blender's README or running ./configure --help or something along those lines will give you assistance in that area...

Edit: And honestly, the steps that follow (getting it to work on the Pandora) can only be expected to double or triple in difficulty. If you can't get this started, you probably won't make it. (No pun intended. ;) )

don't forget also than Blender use OpenGL, and i believe than Blender WinCE use OpenGL ES ( 1.0 or 2.0 ? )

so first try to compile Blender normal

and after make copy of Blender CE for your version OpenGL ES

install the PowerVR SDK , get the good one ( OpenGL ES 1.0 or 2.0 )

and ... good work :)

Arialia said:
don't forget also than Blender use OpenGL, and i believe than Blender WinCE use OpenGL ES ( 1.0 or 2.0 ? )

so first try to compile Blender normal

and after make copy of Blender CE for your version OpenGL ES

install the PowerVR SDK , get the good one ( OpenGL ES 1.0 or 2.0 )

and ... good work :)
thanks,i just never compiled it,i was told it would easy(its about a complex as my rockbox port to the insignia.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back