Herknight - All For Princess : Secret Stuff

cranky

Still Fresh
hi ,
i need help in herknight . i played it through very often with the first and the second character . but i only got the 4th mode and 5 characters which i can choose when i click l or r when i choose the woman .
but there must be much more other stuff !?!
how can i get it ?_?

and :
does anybody know a site on which i can download "user stages" for herknight ?

cranky posted on May 8 2005 at 01:04 PM said:
hi at
i need help in herknight . i played it through very often with the first and the second character . but i only got the 4th mode and 5 characters which i can choose when i click l or r when i choose the woman .
but there must be much more other stuff !?!
how can i get it ?_?

and :
does anybody know a site on which i can download "user stages" for herknight ?

You have to complete the game on the different difficulties. I finished the game on all difficulties and got (through choice what action I want to take) 3 or 4 different endings. I can now select between all enemies in game I faced including the alien and Judas with Dragonite (or whatever the sword is called ^^)
I finished the game 4 times with Ledas, 1 time with the woman and 1 time with the unlocked char Judas.
Btw, what does the 4th will mode do? Isn't it the same like the first one (with invulnerability)?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ,
Btw, what does the 4th will mode do? Isn't it the same like the first one (with invulnerability)?

the 4th is a mixed version.
I think all the 3 are included... (+energie, demage....)

Zorn posted on May 8 2005 at 06:41 PM said:
hi ,

the 4th is a mixed version.
I think all the 3 are included... (+energie, demage....)
I don't think so. When I used it, I only got invulnerable. Enemies were not bounced back nor did my energy replenish by time or instantly.

Back