Hexen

dpoarch

Website
Visit site
I want to try the new Hexen port but I cant find a working link to download the demo. Every link I try either doesn't work, stops during download, or wants me to register and pay some annual fee to be a member. Does anyone have the WAD or know where I can dl it?

the game runs very good and with sound.Better than Duke 3D. But only with the shareware wad. my full-version wad doesn't start and it is very dark on a non-flu/blue GP32.

Well, on my BLU+ so far, I still get the big bar near the top, but my GP32 resets when i try to start the actual game

.FXE is in \GPMM and the .WAD file is in \GPMM\HEXEN

Ah, I see. It works, you just have to wait like 30 sconds. Works with shareware and full wad. However, If you go to the settings screen, there is no way back to the menu. Plus, it's Very dark (the whole game). And somehow, the controls are borked. If i press down, the character runs forward. and it's a bit unusal to us the select button to attack

It's only a preview. I'll soon release a version with full controls and BLU+ compatible.

About the darkness: it uses the highest gamma option available (4) so I'll have to figure how to add more gamma levels.

Yeah, BLU+ and please configurable controls with a frontend maybe?

Shooting with select sucks, and I don`t seem to be able to walk backwards and going back in menus...

EDIT: Oh, didn`t see that Horscht already mentioned that.

Wooh is there a new version coming??

The good old gp32 never stops.

A600: Good work, you better change your name to A1200-060

Back