Hey All

MetalWolf

Still Fresh
I'm gonna be ordering my Pandora in a few days and I wanted some ahead of time insight on how I'm going to get started with my Emulators and Roms, also, I noticed that ScummVM is supported, is it possible to play ScummVM games like The 7th Guest on Pandora's version at this point in time, and if so, how do I get it to work?

Hi and welcome.

You should be able to play all games that the desktopversion of scummvm is able to play fluidly.

You just have to install the scummvm pnd. Either by downloading it directly to your sdcard or with pndmanager (read the quickstartguide on the desktop after first boot).

Then copy your game datafiles to your sdcard, start scummvm from the menu and add your game like you would on the PC.

Have a lot of fun with your Pandora. You can always post here if you need further advise.

Edit: For other emulators have a look at yoshis emulator factsheets.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/3885-pandora-emu-pack-fact-sheets/

Not sure if the emulators in the pack are recent versions, but the info on the sheets should be pretty accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I put the scummvm pnd on the pandora, and copy the game files from my directory where 7th guest is installed?

For emulators etc, sometimes i had to start the emulator, so it would create it own folder in appdata, so i coul place my roms inside the folder. I like my roms at the comfig files it is not necessary usualy to place the roms in the appdata folder of the emulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
With scummvm you can put your games wherever you want though.

Some emus need the roms in special places though.

That's why the factsheets were created. To help people to get around with the different programs. :)

Also it helps a lot to read the threads and accompaning documentation in the pnds.

And 7th Guest works nicely, played it myself already :D
Well that is wonderful, and it helps me greatly, especially considering thats coming from the guy who started this. I got 7th Guest through GOG, so I'm set there. I wish there was a way to put 11th Hour on the Pandora and make it work but I can't be too certain.

From the system requirements, it could run well in dosbox. Else it should run in qemu.

Back