Hey everyone.. I'm still alive

you detest science as its only the study and manipulation of structures.

SCIENCE IS FASCINATING, BUT MAKE BELIEVE ≠ I DETEST SCIENCE.

but then you are obsessed with dissolving anything that is made up (structures?) to figure out what its made up of - thus drawing the basic outline of what science actually is.

im confused:

you either contradict yourself or try to express how an obsession with something you detest causes you trouble.

ULTIMATE TRUTH IS A PARADOX.

lets pretend you arent strictly human anymore. what are you? can you elaborate?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE HUMAN?

HOW CAN I BE ONLY HUMAN WHEN I AM ALSO EVERYTHING, AND NOTHING.

FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, NO HUMAN IS 'ONLY' HUMAN... NOTHING IS 'ONLY', EVERYTHING EXISTS EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE IS HERE.

HERE, NOW, IS THE ONLY PLACE AND TIME THERE IS.

HERE, NOW, IS EXPERIENCIED DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE ARTIFICIAL 'STRUCTURE' THROUGH WHICH ULTIMATE TRUTH (OR PURE UNDEFINED CONSCIOUSNESS) IS FILTERED.

you do not want attachments to anything that could keep you here? here opposed to where exactly?

AS OPPOSED TO A STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS IN WHICH I DO NOT EXPERIENCIED LIMITATION AND AM NOT BOUND BY ANY FORM.

you might want to give up the idea of ultimate truth. its soooo last century...

our ways of perception are so limited, the idea we could grasp ultimate truth seems nothing but funny in my eyes.

SORRY, BUT THE DENIAL OF ULTIMATE TRUTH IS THE DENIAL OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY, AND ALLOWS HUMANS TO JUSTIFY WHATEVER THEY WANT IN THEIR OWN PERSONAL 'RELATIVE' TRUTH.

AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, THAT IS PART OF THE HUMAN EXPERIENCIED.

ALSO, IT IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPREHEND ULTIMATE TRUTH WITHOUT BEING IT ALREADY. NO HUMAN WILL EVER KNOW IT, NO STRUCTURE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU TO IT.

THEREFORE, MY JOURNEY TOWARDS IT WILL BE ENDLESS, THE STRUCTURES THAT I IDENTIFY WITH LESS AND LESS THE CLOSER I GET.

does your fear of hurting others keep you from giving in to your sexual interest? why would that be important? as you obviously understand the principles of aesthetics, its hard to believe there is no sexual interest at all.

I DO NOT WISH TO HURT OR USE ANYONE, BECAUSE THEY ARE ME AND WHY WOULD I WANT TO HURT AND USE MYSELF. NOTHING IS SEPERATE FROM ME.

THERE IS A FASCINATION, AND MY BODY IS CERTAINLY KEEN... BUT I CANT ENGAGE IN IT IF IT WOULD REQUIRE ME TO BE FALSE IN ANY WAY.

if there was ultimate truth, wouldnt sexual stuff be part of it?

YES, EVERYTHING IS A PART OF IT, INCLUDING ALL THOSE RELATIVE TRUTHS THAT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER AND MADE UP REALITIES.

if there was ultimate truth and you could grasp/possess it, wouldnt life be a lot less enjoyable?

IF I COULD GRASP/POSSESS IT, I WOULD KNOW AND BE ALL AND CEASE TO EXISTS AS ANY ONE THING.

WHAT IS ENJOYABLE?

luckily theres no such thing :)

LUCKILY IT ALLOWS US TO DENY IT AND THUS EXPERIENCE SEPERATION AND LIMITATION AND AN INFINITE NUMBER OF MAKE BELIEVE REALITIES AS IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY REAL.

THAT'S PRETTY AWESOME.
Sorry for shouting guys, I'm in a hurry and had no time to reformat that quote.

Laters...

@ Klumpen

I can accept structures in and of themselves, and relative to each other... but I cannot accept any structure that purports to be The Truth, that is what I mean by rejection.

The Oneness of being that in Truth I Am resents nothing, accepts All
Someone who accepts all does not detest or resent anything imho, but I understand that and will get to that later during my post.

Just want to throw in here, that your search and idea of truth is most likely part of the structures you detest.

Did you come to hear the album "Be" from "Pain of Salvation" I recommended to you a long time ago?

I'm reminded of it again in your posts.

... I had a response ready for 'the basic and simple truths in life', but I suspect that might have different meanings for both of us. Could you clarify what you mean by them?
Some simple truths for me are, that I am but a very small part of a structure that is way too big for me to really perceive most of it and I can only look at fractures and speculate for the heck of it.

...that my search for truth all those years was basically arrogant, egocentric and egotistic.

...that a big part of me is a mammal with a mammal's desires and denying them causes an imbalance within myself and can become just as dangerous as focusing on them like most other people seem to do.

...that in order to gather more and more "truth" you'd have to experience every perspective first-hand at some point, including the one of a murderer and other not so nice ones, so you would really need to be completely detached and free of emotions like compassion (see I'm a cyborg, but that's ok) etc... and I don't want that.

...that in order to understand myself completely, I'd have to be me and something that is everything but me at the same time, so far I can switch perspectives pretty well but not at the exact same moment, I always need a second to switch (a contradicting personality is the logical result of all this)

@klumpen: standing above all structures. trying to look at nature from far away while only being a minor part of it. thats a frequently addressed problem, true that.

found a solution?
Not a solution, but studying philosophy with as much different perspectives from very different times is great for this, at some point you can begin to (nothing more) understand the stuff that is really far outside of your usual perception.

I don't think there is a solution and accepting this is probably the solution in itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the ice cream ? Is that real ? o_O

*returns to play his alternate reality FFVII within it's game of life*

Last edited by a moderator:
@FaeMinx: did you read the classics by descartes, kant, hegel, schopenhauer? maybe even nietzsche? your understanding of truth and existance seems to be solely based on the idea of an ego. i read a lot of hegels ideas in what you wrote.

tell me if this is going too far and i will shut up:

whats your understanding of death? will it bring you closer to truth? as you said truth can not be found thru life (as in a lifetime) and given that you only have one lifetime at your disposal (thus my question about death) your pursuit for ultimate truth seems rather pointless. as if life itself was not worth it unless you found ultimate truth. if your first priority in life truely is to find ultimate truth, chances are you will miss out on life.

@klumpen: that was a rhetorical question. as im uncertain if there is a problem at all, im in doubt there might be a solution.

@klumpen: that was a rhetorical question. as im uncertain if there is a problem at all, im in doubt there might be a solution.
As long as people feel unfulfilled because of a desire to know "the ultimate truth", there definitely is a problem.

a solution to desperately wanting something you can never possess?

antidepressants come to mind.

its common, they sell like hot cakes :)

Guys, it's my last day of the festival, so will be very busy today and tonight packing up and driving home.

Tomorrow is also going to be full because my shipment from India has arrived and I have to wash all the clothes before I can paint them, and I have another festival at the end of the month... So I have to get straight back into production as this festival pretty much cleared out all my stock.

I will respond in full perhaps late tonight or tomorrow night, but in all likelihood it will be on Monday.

But short and sweet:

Ice Cream is as real as you make it, just like anything has only the meaning you assign to it. Reality is basically up to you... you are God after all, the choice is yours.

I DO experience every perspective first hand and I experience them all at once, but in order for each perspective to have validity, each perspective has to be housed in a virtual 'seperate' entity so the perspectives can play themselves out... that would be all of you guys. Did I not say we are all All?

No haven't read any of those guys yet, but I should look into it.

Death is a blessing. It allows One to cast off structures that no longer serve, so One can take on new ones and new perspectives to continue your (our) journey.

My current understanding and relationship to Ultimate Truth did not arise from this one lifetime alone, but countless lives and forms all playing themselves out in parallel (there is no past of future). Many of us are aware of each other as One being, and share information between realities / dimensions.

In *this* reality I Am the voice, but in Truth my voice is every voice, just as it is so for you as well. (YOU are the voice... that's a big responsibility don't you think?)

We are all perspectives / expressions of the One.

I cannot miss out on life because I Am life itself.

It goes without saying I will miss out on aspects of the human experience, but that's not a problem because there are others that will experience those things for me...

And in turn I will experience not having those things so the others that do will know what it's like when it is no longer necessary to experience ourselves as seperate entities.

It's All perfect after All.

All the flaws and questions and drama and suffering and limitation are all part of the perfection of that I Am.

So much for short and sweet....

...so it will end like Neon Genesis Evangelion... what a bad ending... I wanted more robots !!

Ice Cream is as real as you make it, just like anything has only the meaning you assign to it. Reality is basically up to you... you are God after all, the choice is yours.
COOL !! :D

*Suddenly, a wild ice cream appears!*

*PowerGod uses ice cream spoon*

*It's super effective!*

*wild ice cream attacks with brain freeze*

*powergod is paralyzed*

@FaeMinx: since we are talking transcendentalism and you might want to read a bit, you might want to read emerson first. the other guys are a bit heavy.

emerson - nature essays

thats a highly recommended purchase. dunno maybe you can find it for free. google it.

image.jpg

I make a seasonal Lemon Ice Cream. It's a hit because lemons don't grow at that time.

Back