Goobye Everyone!

Hehe... what´s up guys?
I am now in Madrid and I have found a kick ass job. Soon I will be making 1500 buckeroos working in an international insurance company. Woot! I think my journey will be over, cause I want to stay here in Spain and maybe even go to uni here. I updated to the new firmware already. Not as good as I expected but anyway. At least my 2gig SD is now finally supported fully. Also I read a lot about that improved vba and I am really excited to see it coming along so well. Sad thing is that my scummvm seems to have stopped working with the new firmware. I will need to update to the new version.

Also: The Slipzone closed??? WHY OMG WHY? MAN DOWN!!! WE GOTZ OWNZORED...

Poor Shikaku, where is he going to stay now? You nazis, you took away his home and his friends...

But I saw that Rico redeemed our souls by opening up an external slipzone.

Well... if anyone wants to come to Madrid at some point, tell me first and be my guest. I will rent a flat this week and settle down for a while. Enjoying cheap food, tapas, wifi internet and cute spanish girls. If you ever thought the girls would be pretty anywhere, youy are fucking wrong! I have never seen so many hot girls in my fucking life. And no, that is not because I am from Germany. ;)

Say hello to Rlyeh for us.. oh wait, he's in Barcelona... move to Barcelona will you? :)

- Alex

Hehe, I might visit him. I want to see Barcelona anyways. So yeah there you go! I think there is many people owning a gp2x here in spain, right? Their community is certainly bigger than the German one. So maybe there is people with a gp2x here in Madrid, too. There must be, at least somebody out of 6 million.

Ah, Madrid! Lovely city...

Can you speak spanish? Blimey....

Not really.
I can say stuff like:
¡Hola! ¿Que tal?
And: Me llamo Tilman
Or: Tengo 21 años
shit like that. but I am learning. Already have a few books on spanish and I will definetly take a course when I have time to do so.

All I know is 'ay-ay-ay, mi estomago' and 'no mas' ... from the Bumblebee man ;P

- Alex

Back