Goobye Everyone!

If you at any point decide to visit Wales, do pop over to Aberystwyth, there's a nice cup of tea waiting for you :).

Seriously though, have fun on your travels and I hope you have a fantastic time.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Oct 8 2006 at 07:56 AM said:
If you at any point decide to visit Wales, do pop over to Aberystwyth, there's a nice cup of tea waiting for you :).

Seriously though, have fun on your travels and I hope you have a fantastic time.
yeah nigga come to North Wales and they'll be a nice spliff waiting for you, who has the better offer now?

anyway you were a funny poster man I'll miss ya

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf posted on Oct 8 2006 at 02:30 PM said:

yeah nigga come to North Wales and they'll be a nice spliff waiting for you, who has the better offer now?

anyway you were a funny poster man I'll miss ya
I dunno, warmfluffy has boobs!

Damn yeah... i am in a coffee shop right now, writing and eventually smoking a joint soon. We found a nice caming site in zeeburg where we got late at night after some weird adventures. We arrived at the central station at around 10 at night and headed straight into an irish pub. i really enjoyed that first guiness out of Germany. we immediately met two pretty nice fellas from newyork who invited us to sit with them and have a drink. After that we pretty much just walked down the streets looking for a coffeeshop and smoked up. holy crap. after we got outta there we still had no idea where to go for the night. I had phoned pretty much every hostel in my guide and they were all full. After having a weird conversation with some guy on the phone (i swear to god, his number was in the guide) I was so confused that i didn't know what to do and how to go on.

I actually thought i was phoning one of the hostels but a guy took off the phone and immediately got pissed at me like hell. He told me i had phoned three times already and that is true. i phoned that number back in the pub but noone picked up. I said something like "yeah, we are looking for a place to stay tonight" and he replied in anger and broken english "do you think we have an affair or what? What the fuck man? what do want, seriously what do you want?" and i was like "Dude, a room for two people"... he hung up on me. i still have no idea who the fuck was on the phone there. Anway, later on we met 5 German guys who seemed as clueless as we, but they actually took us to the camping-ground and everything was fine... lol

yeah, i will be sure to update everyone with information and send you life-signs whenever i can!

Tea....can I come

clarky2o2o posted on Oct 8 2006 at 10:47 PM said:

Tea....can I come
Of course, bring some Jaffa Cakes with you :D

Wassup? We had some crazy adventures in amsterdam. We were almost mugged by a cab driver and his boys, got in trouble with a coke dealer and met some really nice but crazy people. We continued our journey to Rotterdam. Nice and quiet, but boring for people without money... Now I am sitting in Paris. I am using the Mac of a nice guy who took us to his home and let us sleep there. Clemens is a web designer, so if you ever need anything done in PHP in french, I can recommend him to you ;-)

We arrived here yesterday evening and we are probably stay for a few weeks. I will have to find a job somewhere. Anyway, we will see what the future brings. We have been lucky until now.

How do you get around with little to no money? Do you walk all the way, hitchhike, or what?

- Alex

Alex. posted on Oct 14 2006 at 10:20 AM said:
How do you get around with little to no money? Do you walk all the way, hitchhike, or what?

- Alex
gta3pcstealingrw3.jpg

LOL

No we hitchhike...
We are actually in france now. Paris. It is so fucking expensive that we will leave tonight though. We cant afford another night here. We got ripped off soooo bad for food, too. Prices are insane if you dont know where to look.
Damn these french keyboards... I cant find the fricking hyphen and I always miss letters. We will try to hitchhike to the bretagne tonight and maybe find a job somewhere, too. In paris this was nigh impossible. We even tried fucking disneyland.

I have no idea where we are going to end up next though. Our plans were actually to stay in Paris for some while maybe even a few month.

You're more likely to get seasonal work in the Alps this time of year and probably cash in hand too. The alternative is to head to Eastern Europe as its way cheaper than the west.

Hello, just wanted to join the adventure.

I will be going to Oldenburg in a few minutes. I too am a traveller!

We left Paris now, as it was too annoying. I guess its nice when you have a place to stay and money but it sucks ass if you are a backpacker and especially a hitchhiker. We are now down at the bretagne and it is the first time that I felt like making use of my digicam. I took a bunch of really nice pics and I will post some when I get the chance to do that. I ran out of batteries though and unless I can find a place to recharge there will be no gp2x goodness :-(
Oh well... I saw that there is a new version of squidgesnes out! Weee!!! I hope I can fill my SD cards with some new stuff soon, too.

xnopasaranx posted on Oct 20 2006 at 09:49 AM said:
I hope I can fill my SD cards with some new stuff soon, too.
There's a new firmware out, too. I wonder where December 11th will catch you :)

- Alex

Back