Hi My Intro And Got A Question?

xbox85

Still Fresh
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. My name is dominc. I plan on getting a gp2x. Im really interested in this system most for the homebrew and emulation. I got a question thow. Is there a place i can buy this in store? Ive only been able to find it online.

Now then,

There's a store in Israel that does them with different CPUs (and a floppy disk drive attached) but apart from that they're only available online.

Where are you from?

sorry about the typo. Im from long island in the US. I guess ill order it online. I just hate the waiting.

Hello, hope you manage to find one as it's a great little console.

There's a store in Israel that does them with different CPUs (and a floppy disk drive attached) but apart from that they're only available online.

Floppy is only available if you want to wait to see if someone might make it because the plan is a secret and so is the spec.

gsm.jpg
=
av-1170.jpg
=
rolf_harris.jpg

They're all the same people.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS for the replys. Ill be ordering it online. liksang has a good price i may use them. Do all the places sell the newest version?

:blink: indeed!

All places sell the newest (Mk2) model, by the way. You'd struggle to pick up a new Mk1 nowadays, even if you wanted it.

..as shinneri says.

shinneri posted on Sep 14 2006 at 11:40 AM said:
Yeah, it'll be the newest version, which is the MK2 right now.

ok THANKS. some sites didnt mention that. I think liksang mentioned it thow and ill be buying it from. Its a big site that was used in the xbox scene. So im sure i can trust them.

xbox85 posted on Sep 14 2006 at 04:14 PM said:
THANKS for the replys. Ill be ordering it online. liksang has a good price i may use them. Do all the places sell the newest version?

You can see from the capitals he uses when he says THANKS is in deperation to get out of here. Sort of like the typical liquor store owner who gets robbed in the films with his hands up and says TAKE IT ALL MAN TAKE IT ALL JUST DONT HURT ME! Exactly like that! except its Ste and semyaza shoving pics of Geoff, Rolf and Lucas and some random pies in his face.

Over friendly forum posters with a fascination with afros, beards and pie.

DBH posted on Sep 14 2006 at 11:43 AM said:
xbox85 posted on Sep 14 2006 at 04:14 PM said:

You can see from the capitals he uses when he says THANKS is in deperation to get out of here. Sort of like the typical liquor store owner who gets robbed in the films with his hands up and says TAKE IT ALL MAN TAKE IT ALL JUST DONT HURT ME! Exactly like that! except its Ste and semyaza shoving pics of Geoff, Rolf and Lucas and some random pies in his face.

Over friendly forum posters with a fascination with afros, beards and pie.

Actually i used the capitals to show that i was reallly thankful for the info. I went out of my way to hold the shift to show its apreciated. OK GTG.............j/k

Here's a quickstart guide to some of the posters around here. Perhaps others could fill in the rest!

There's me - I'm relatively new around these parts (despite my early registration date), and such treated with suspicion by many of the Elders.
craigix - a Geordie that owns a shop and sells GP2Xs in the UK
EvilDragon - the German version of craigix, but with more hair (probably). Star voiceactor of the new Payback game.
TelcoLou - He was a mod but resigned. Likeable character.
Vidmacs - Another Mod. Prone to thread closing. He's been nasty to me in the past.
DaveC - the resident Pessimist, or Realist depending on your viewpoint.
warmfluffyUK - a girl. Oh, and a developer for the GP2X, plus webmaster of the emu compatibilty site.
daclassicgamingmaster - his heart's in it certainly, owns an amazing handheld collection, but won't stand for stupidity.
bacteria - the resident daredevil modder. It's terrifying to watch at times.
nickspoon - can be witty. He's made a great Kuru Kuru Kururin game clone that needs our input!
Sam Fisher - he was dropped as a child, and can be a twat at times.

Heres more info about me. I work alot so ill most likely be on in the afternoon. Unless on my day off. Im on alot of forums wich i try to get to all of them. I too like to take chances and will attempt modding things that may have a big risk. Currenty thinking about making an attempt at ah xbox360 laptop like benhecks. Already asked what one of those cases would cost. Modded my xbox completely. A fact about me i had a brain tumor at age 9. Thats all i can think of right now.

Back