Hi My Intro And Got A Question?

xbox85 posted on Sep 14 2006 at 05:06 PM said:
Heres more info about me. I work alot so ill most likely be on in the afternoon. Unless on my day off. Im on alot of forums wich i try to get to all of them. I too like to take chances and will attempt modding things that may have a big risk. Currenty thinking about making an attempt at ah xbox360 laptop like benhecks. Already asked what one of those cases would cost. Modded my xbox completely. A fact about me i had a brain tumor at age 9. Thats all i can think of right now.

Although I can't as yet account for anything as medically impressive as that.. at the age of eight, I once fell and hurt my knee, and later on that same year I was to fall down once again on the same knee, and this second fall required a plaster (band aid). Learnt my lesson though, and have not fallen over since that fateful year.

I missed Squidge off that list (look up MMU hack...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i like to brag about my medical history sometimes but believe me i wasnt think about bragging about it when it happened. I try not to think directly about the situation. The medication I was on thow caused me to have a craving for pizza cheese. Thats right i got a pizza and only ate the chease.

I exist.... thankyou. *leaves again*
I'm a dev, I wrote ASCIIPong... (to update it I need to rewrite the collisions engine. I have a newer build which is better than the current release... but I want to release it when it has new collisions)
I'm devving other stuff too.

I usually reply to posts with a dumbass remark, and then reply seriously.

Hello. I cordially invite you to read the stickies and FAQs.

Welcome .... now piss off!

(;))

Lets not forget me :) I make best 2 player game for GP2X (so i read haha) .. Welcome Xbox85 to a mad world of homebrewed crazyness!

You should perhaps consider leaving before you get sued for stealing something which someone else once thought about, and told someone else in confidence that they never actually used. :lol:

Welcome to the world of tomorrow. Or the nuthouse.

I was about to nominate Ste_167 for Guru status, but since he left me off the list he can fuck right off!

(Hello, twat)

ste_167 posted on Sep 14 2006 at 04:58 PM said:
Here's a quickstart guide to some of the posters around here. Perhaps others could fill in the rest!

There's me - I'm relatively new around these parts (despite my early registration date), and such treated with suspicion by many of the Elders.
craigix - a Geordie that owns a shop and sells GP2Xs in the UK
EvilDragon - the German version of craigix, but with more hair (probably). Star voiceactor of the new Payback game.
TelcoLou - He was a mod but resigned. Likeable character.
Vidmacs - Another Mod. Prone to thread closing. He's been nasty to me in the past.
DaveC - the resident Pessimist, or Realist depending on your viewpoint.
warmfluffyUK - a girl. Oh, and a developer for the GP2X, plus webmaster of the emu compatibilty site.
daclassicgamingmaster - his heart's in it certainly, owns an amazing handheld collection, but won't stand for stupidity.
bacteria - the resident daredevil modder. It's terrifying to watch at times.
nickspoon - can be witty. He's made a great Kuru Kuru Kururin game clone that needs our input!
Sam Fisher - he was dropped as a child, and can be a twat at times.
:lol:

xinfernoofdantex posted on Sep 14 2006 at 08:12 PM said:
i'm the local asshole

No, I am, you prick. :angry:

Y'know, this could turn into quite a nice parlor game: The player sit themselves down in a forum and takes turns to describe the other forum members. The first post that triggers a massive flamewar loses and has to go afk and the rest continues until there remains only one winner :)

Would be easy to do some sideline betting on, too: Who will lose their temper first? Who will get pissed off that they're not on some list? how long will the longest chain of "No, that's me"-posts be?

Back