Hi, SONY here~

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Heyz~ B)

SONY here, I'm new to these Pandora Official forum boards. I hail from the 'other forums' and found that it was way to quiet (like a Ghost Town, lol) there for my liking and that was 1% of the reason why I register on here.

Now, a little about myself...well, apart from the usual enjoyment of long walks on the beach and candle-lit dinners I also love OpenPandora, SONY & Nintendo portable consoles and home consoles.

I've had a Nintendo 3DS for exactly 2 weeks now and love it to death, but what I'm really anticipation is for the delivery of my Pandora.

Nintendo 3DS will be launched on the 31st of March 2011 here in Australia, but I should receive my Pandora way before then. I can't wait!!! :wub:

Anyway, I'll be posting on a regular basis from now on, so I'll see you all around. :)

http://i.imgur.com/kzUBS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1XSfP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eVUHP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6TZzz.jpg

NTTzg.jpg

tmqIg.jpg

GKGPX.jpg

DHsDI.jpg

Welcome,

you and I have similar interests, though it seems you are beating me to getting everything, this means war! :p

Ah yes, I've heard of you. I've become just as infamous here as you have on the other boards.

welcome, blueprotoman will be your new redbaron, except he doesnt constantly have stuff for sale on marketplace, and yes i know you from 3ds forums and gp32x forums, but welcome to the greener side of the fence anyway

Hahahaha, not of the company though, I'm sure. :p

you are that guy from gp32x that posted a pic using wearing a BRA? Welcome, buddy!
Yes, indeed I certainly am. Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Welcome,

you and I have similar interests, though it seems you are beating me to getting everything, this means war!
Lol, I can't wait for SONY NGP, but I certainly won't be getting it on Day 1, launch due to the 2 different models (WiFi only & WiFi + 3G) being released in 2 separate dates of each other. B)

you are that guy from gp32x that posted a pic using a BRA? Welcome, buddy!
Best pic on GP32X ever.
Hehe, I wouldn't say that, as there were quite a few by other members that popped up in my time that amused me. :)

Ah yes, I've heard of you. I've become just as infamous here as you have on the other boards.
I'm actually trying my best to be more famous than infamous now. :wub:

You added me the other day. So now I have 1 friend. Welcome to the boards and where's the infamous Bra pic?
Here they are...

DSC02214-1.jpg

DSC02216-1.jpg

Welcome! Nice 3DS! Now I need to see this Bra pic...
It's up there ^

welcome, blueprotoman will be your new redbaron, except he doesnt constantly have stuff for sale on marketplace, and yes i know you from 3ds forums and gp32x forums, but welcome to the greener side of the fence anyway
Thank jebus!!! :rolleyes:

Hi Jourdy~ Thanks for the warm welcome~ :)

Good to see you here Sony, welcome to the forum.
Thanks~ I missed you. :(

Hello!

Good to see you here Sony, welcome to the forum.
Never expected to see Craig post those words in that order.
Heyz~ B)

P.S. I actually missed you all heaps...

sad-face.jpg

woooooo welcome good to see you again

yeah its scary how quiet gp32x pandora scene has gotten although im partly to blame as i come here more often

glad to have you whats your order number?

He's adding everybody as friends. It's like your girlfriend telling every guy in town "I love you, baby".

woooooo welcome good to see you again

yeah its scary how quiet gp32x pandora scene has gotten although im partly to blame as i come here more often

glad to have you whats your order number?
1337 B)

Hello welcome SONY.

Thanks for adding me as a friend. ^_^
Thanks and you're welcome mate. :)

He's adding everybody as friends. It's like your girlfriend telling every guy in town "I love you, baby".
i lol'd

Omg, those pics remind me of some NSFW reverse-419-scam images ..

And I'm really not sure why I'd want to be friends with you ...

(and why don't you show up in the 'friends pending approval' tab?)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ you seem like a creep and an <insert-evil-japanese-multinational-here> posterboy.

No offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back