Hi, SONY here~

Yeah I remember SONY, was the only friend request i got on the other boards.

G'day SONY mate

G'day, mate~ B)

I remember you too...Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

As for the 2 haters (1 on this page and 1 on the previous page)...

haters-gonna-hate-32402-1270523864-286.jpg

w6mX7.jpg

welcome, blueprotoman will be your new redbaron, except he doesnt constantly have stuff for sale on marketplace, and yes i know you from 3ds forums and gp32x forums, but welcome to the greener side of the fence anyway

I have no problem with Redbarron selling things. He sold me his GP2X F200 for 70 quid and it came with a 2GB SD card and hard carrycase including shipping abroad.

The carry case I still use for my Pandora. It's a semi hard NDS case with a neting compartment used for my memsticks and 6 SD card slots which house my various cards for my Pandora.

Welcome to the new forums SONY. I remember you, you wished me happy birthday last year. Congrats on the 3DS too I wish I could try one out.

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

Welcome to the official boards SONY. I see you're making the place more lively already :p

Wow Sony,

Whereabouts in Melbourne are you? (Minor curiousity)

I'm down near Frankston, I'm still hoping to be the first person in my area with a Panda :p

Welcome! Though I can't approve of the choice of user name, I'm happy to see you here nonetheless.

Hi David, I've just made a username change. Hope it's a little less condescending and intimidating.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Welcome to the new forums SONY. I remember you, you wished me happy birthday last year. Congrats on the 3DS too I wish I could try one out.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I, unfortunately will no longer have the chance to wish people a HB anymore, but I certainly will be thinking about you all when your birthday finally does come along. :)

Welcome to the official boards SONY. I see you're making the place more lively already :p
Lol, believe me! It's not my intention to make this place more lively, as I really just want to worship the Pandora Gods a.k.a. OpenPandora Team. Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Wassup Sony, long time no see!!! :D
Yeah, it's been a while, eh?

Nothing much, it's all good~ Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Wow Sony,

Whereabouts in Melbourne are you? (Minor curiousity)

I'm down near Frankston, I'm still hoping to be the first person in my area with a Panda :p
PM was sent.

And thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Good to see you on the new forum SONY and thanks for refriending me! :)
You're welcome, mate and thanks for the warm welcome. :)

good on all you warm welcommers.....a curse on you ... cold welcommers! hating because some1 has a screenname you dont like...

Back