Holiday Party! What To Bring?

greenmikey

dancin' to the moldies
Website
Visit site
I'm Going to a holiday party for my department tonight and I'm not sure what alcohol (or food, I guess) to bring. The only thing covered is Jello Shots which is taken by the boss. Any fun Suggestions? I was thinking of bringing Jagermeister and red bull but..eh, I'm just not sure.

Next Friday is the boring one, but at least it's at a bar. Thanks in advance for ideas!

Try and be sophisticated, bring some Absinthe, now legal in the USA.

Titcher said:
Try and be sophisticated, bring some Absinthe, now legal in the USA.

?? real or the safe for your brain versions ?

ive had it a few times takes some getting used to and the last state side i drank was total crap ...

and to the "?" hooters girls dressed like elves ..,
if theres bourbon drinkers in your crowd Cob is pretty good and not to insanely priced ..

make freinds with the foodies .. real mozzerela ,exra virgin olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, fresh rosemary n basil and toasted seasame crackers, offset by a bowl of garlic hummus ... can get all of that at your local grocery and relatively cheap ..

find your local spencers or what have you and fill a bag with stupid cheapo party favors toss a few on every table in brown paper bags .. let the guests figure it all out ..

last but not least pocket cameras so you can all blackmail each other next week :>

Last edited by a moderator:
greenmikey said:
I'm Going to a holiday party for my department tonight and I'm not sure what alcohol (or food, I guess) to bring. The only thing covered is Jello Shots which is taken by the boss. Any fun Suggestions? I was thinking of bringing Jagermeister and red bull but..eh, I'm just not sure.

Next Friday is the boring one, but at least it's at a bar. Thanks in advance for ideas!
Pot brownies? You might not have a job next week, but it would be really cool to see the office stiffs stoned:)

Seriously, Watermelon with vodka

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back