Homebrew Icons Pack Is Now At V4.0

I have a couple of requests, whenever you feel like it or have time: Dodgin' Diamond II, kurukuru2x, Spout, and Wolfenstein 3D. :)

thanks for the icons, 1 thing i dont like is the solitaire icon compared to the freecell 1 it looks boring.....could you also make 1 for beats of rage ....:)

synkro posted on Mar 25 2007 at 03:59 PM said:
is there a complete overview / preview of al icons?
purple_goat posted on Mar 25 2007 at 06:35 PM said:
no (just download and look at them)

That's a bit mean PG, it's easy enough to do...

Here y'go Synkro:

i388104_pgicons.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
jbrodack posted on Mar 25 2007 at 08:34 PM said:
Good stuff thanks for the icons. I would like to see icons for hexbattle, super mario war, and the minigame project though.

edit: and the river crossing lcd style game

I just knocked these up:

River Crossing

Fully Transparent:
river2.gif

Transparent Borders
river1.gif

Hex Battle

Hex.gif

Super Mario War

mw.gif

Mini Game Project

minig.gif

All right here are a couple I did right now, to fill the remaining gaps in my GMenu display:

PicoDrive
picodrivezf3.png

Pocketsnes
pocketsnesol2.png

Vice (x64)
x64ps3.png

Dodgin' Diamond II
dd2sw0.png

Spout
spoutwo8.png

KuruKuru2X
kurukuru2xlw3.png

Also a Sonic one and a Wolfenstein 3D one (there's a limit to how many images there can be in a post)

sweet!
(I use neostueys icons for emuZ tho..)

EDIT:
I'm no fan of nova's mini game project (the others are great) so I made my own (and in different colors for different mhz versions)
low-minilowwo4.png
medium-minimedwp4.png
high-

enjoy

fatdad posted on Mar 26 2007 at 12:23 PM said:
thanks for the icons, 1 thing i dont like is the solitaire icon compared to the freecell 1 it looks boring.....could you also make 1 for beats of rage ....:)

if the freecell one looks good it's because i just stole it from the windows version :)

goat, have a suggestion for your minigame icons: draw the circles a bit smaller so that the antialiased pixels don't get cut off by the canvas...right now the edges are a little square because there isn't enough room. or you could tighten up the antialiasing. also, i like the hand drawn letters for noiz2sa but not so much for MGP, maybe you should antialias those as well? personally i would just draw the icon larger and scale it down...you lose a little clarity but you can always run a sharpen filter or something, that's how i did the hexahop one.

rokdcasbah posted on Mar 27 2007 at 06:49 AM said:
fatdad posted on Mar 26 2007 at 12:23 PM said:

if the freecell one looks good it's because i just stole it from the windows version :)

goat, have a suggestion for your minigame icons: draw the circles a bit smaller so that the antialiased pixels don't get cut off by the canvas...right now the edges are a little square because there isn't enough room. or you could tighten up the antialiasing. also, i like the hand drawn letters for noiz2sa but not so much for MGP, maybe you should antialias those as well? personally i would just draw the icon larger and scale it down...you lose a little clarity but you can always run a sharpen filter or something, that's how i did the hexahop one.
uhh... thanks but I am using gimp so I have no clue how to do that (the others were in flash)

[/quote]
uhh... thanks but I am using gimp so I have no clue how to do that (the others were in flash)
[/quote]

hmm...i don't use the gimp but if you were to make it larger and scale it down, i think it's called "scale image".

rokdcasbah posted on Mar 29 2007 at 09:08 AM said:

hmm...i don't use the gimp but if you were to make it larger and scale it down, i think it's called "scale image".
now I am totally confused..
how would I do it in photoshop?
:huh:

thanks

Back