Homebrew Recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the MEMORY game, its great with the consols and you can add your own pics too :)

Thanks for that link Shikaku, didnt know it was there, only had the demos :D

Edit: I also like Myriad and every now and again play chuckie egg and deal or no deal

Beat2x
Beats Of Rage
Bubble Train
Bunny Traps
CDogs
Chuckie Egg
Crimson Fields
Cyberhockey
Deal Or No Deal
Extender
Flobopuyo
Freedroid
Gorilaz
Heroes
Hexahop
HexBattle2X
Kobo Deluxe
Ladykiller
MadMix
Nethack (Dzz's)
Noiz2sa
Oh! The Humanity
Pez
Poker2x
Powermanga
Sand
Sokoban
Spout
S-Tris2
Super Methane Brothers
The Minigame Project
Tilematch
Vektar
Xump
Zooov

- Beats of Rage
- BrassMunkey
- Dodgin Diamond II
- Extender
- Kurukuru2x
- LiquidWar
- Madmix
- Noiz2sa
- Powermanga
- RetrovirusRTS
- S-Tris
- Spout
- Tilematch
- Vektar
- Zoov

- Alex

Edit: removed Payback...

I like the MEMORY game, its great with the consols and you can add your own pics too :)

Thanks for that link Shikaku, didnt know it was there, only had the demos :D

Edit: I also like Myriad and every now and again play chuckie egg and deal or no deal
Speaking of Myriad, I have nearly finished that now. I rekon I can release the final version in a week or so.

For me the MiniGames have been the most interesting homebrew .. if only the source were available, then I'd add my own idea's to the mix ..

Agreed, and I am not sure if Vektar can be considered homebrew anymore as you have to pay for the full version.

http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,30,1382

Free version.

History: Craigx made his own version from Vektar, which he took and split from Dzz and made it his own commercial project. Dzz then completed his version of the free project.
Hmm interesting.
How big difference is there?

Agreed, and I am not sure if Vektar can be considered homebrew anymore as you have to pay for the full version.

http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,30,1382

Free version.

History: Craigx made his own version from Vektar, which he took and split from Dzz and made it his own commercial project. Dzz then completed his version of the free project.
Hmm interesting.
How big difference is there?

The commercial version has a lot more levels, and of course, costs $. While the free one is a bit limited, but still fun. (Less levels).

Back