How 2 map keyboard to jopad

C

ciaoMao

Hi there,

after I got my joypad/stick running in multiplayer mode (thanks to this board and TrashyMG in special!), I like to do step 2. Get not-native-joypad-supported-emulators to work with my pad.

Is there an easy way to map the keys of keyboard to the buttons of my pad?

Cheers

ciaoMao

My purpose was to get joypad support in emu´s whitch are meant not to support another input device than keyboard, like PockesSNES, but the mapping don´t work here. It runs great At my desktop i, but as soon as PocketSNES starts, the fun is over.

Any ideas?

Thx

ciaoMao

Not really, but I tried to use it ;)

I think I had the same problem with snex9x, but will check this out again

and let you know.

thx

ciaomao

I also have a bluetooth keypad/gamepad .... for some reason I can get qjoypad to work for me..... 

1.) are there specifications for the type of device that work with this app?

2.) I cant fully see all the options of qjoypad through my pandora screen.... how can I scroll down?

3.) Is there another app that can make a device mirror pandora's keypad and gamepad?

1.) Not sure, I've never used qjoypad.. I assume it works on any device that acts like a joystick.. 

2.)  For windows that are too big for the Pandora display you drag the window with your mouse(nubs).. By using the shift Key and Left mouse button(Left Shoulder button is also a shift key).

3.) Not that I can think of.. Honestly most emulators I've used have profiles that only bind keys to the specific controller and doesn't mess with the what is set for the Pandora controls.. So I tend not to need qjoypad at all. As for Native games  many games have a primary and secondary key binding.. so I just set my external controller to the secondary keys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

I'm back... I just recently purchased a Logitech Rumble pack 2 controller (Suggested on pandora wiki) and a 2.0 USB usb... after connecting them both to my pandora none of me emulators recognize the the controller movements

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Back