How About Gba Emulation In Pandora/beagleboard?

gpSP has a bug with Golden Sun 2's audio because its simple rate is higher than what gpSP samples at. If notaz wants to I can send him the updated audio source code that fixes it ;P

WizardStan said:
You two don't know Paradox well enough to realize this, but he was almost certainly being sarcastic. I think he's becoming frustrated by the number of people complaining about the little things it can't do (right away) and forgetting about all the things that it will be able to do, and eventually be able to do.

Enh? I don't buy that for a minute. Saying that sarcastically in this thread is totally arbitrary, and the non-sarcastic interpretation seems to fit him perfectly.. since he's been making posts about emulating all of those platforms...

zacaj said:
Really? Kingdom heart's video worked fine on my GP2X

Wait..

Are you sure about this? Can you confirm? Can someone confirm? I'm talking about the full motion videos at the beginning.

If this is true then there's a bug in my interpreter and x86/MIPS recompilers that the ARM recompiler doesn't have. That did actually happen with FF6. I thought I checked that but it'd be good to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
You two don't know Paradox well enough to realize this, but he was almost certainly being sarcastic. I think he's becoming frustrated by the number of people complaining about the little things it can't do (right away) and forgetting about all the things that it will be able to do, and eventually be able to do.
*blush* Dang, my sarcasm machine must be on the fritz again. I'm sorry I completely missed the joke. X_X And here I'm wondering why Sony removed the panini press feature from the newer PS3, the random pet rock/paper weight feature from the 360, and the rattle noisemaker from the Wii remotes. I need a sandwich.

second exodous said:
borgqueenx said:
And then i only got 2 years to play! because 2012 is the end of the world!
Lol, yeah, I think about that also, but hopefully Jesus will let us play our Pandoras when all the bad stuff is over.

Amen! :D
Maybe Jesus will actually make good game too B)

Back