How About This To Go With Your Gp2x!!

Epicenter posted on Oct 9 2006 at 07:41 PM said:
mrdremel posted on Oct 9 2006 at 05:19 AM said:
Well, do some research before being just looking at one site. I sent this url as it was in English. If you look at that page you see that it is a 149, gbp deal, not 212...

And all the Dutch visitors who take a look at the dutch url see a deal for 220 euro's.

Also i wasn't saying it was Utopia,heaven, walhala or whatever. Just that i would be the coolest idea to have a gadget like this to go with your GP2X.

And by the way....if all you ever got out of your GP2X is 2 hours, then you don't really have good batteries. I get 4 to 5 hours easily out of a good set of 2600 mah Nimh's and 3 to 4 on tv-out.

Don't be such a b*tch when someone sees something nice they want to share with the community....
#1, I will admit you are right the price is lower than 212gbp, but 149gbp is still an enormous amount of money for this product. If you pay that much you should be getting a high-end 640x480 product, not a low-end 320x240 one.

#2, Am I allowed to state the problems with such a device without you flying off the fucking handle? Or is any response besides 'OMG I'LL BUY ONE RIGHT NOW' inappropriate? I stated the other side of the issue so no one wastes their money, as there are people already preparing to rush out and buy one on insufficient information.

#3, My batteries are fine. I'm giving you reported battery life by other GP32X users. What you're actually doing with the unit will greatly affect your battery life-- if you are playing a MegaDrive emulator, 3-4 hours on TV-Out is logical. That's the ARM920T and TV out hardware engaged. If you are playing VIDEO which is what this seems to be more ideal for, you have the ARM920T, ARM940T, MPEG4 decoder, TV Out hardware and potentially the scaler involved, which entails an enormous battery life hit. This is very common information.

#4, Don't be a fucking over-emotional assclown when someone provides constructive criticism to keep people from being ripped off.

#1, Learn to read then before being a blunt a$$h0l3.

#2, You are very much allowed to provide your opinion, even if it is based on nothing. I wasn't saying that anyone should buy it, but as I stated earlier...that it would be a cool idea to have a device like this combined with a GP2X.

#3, There is more to the GP2X then just watching p0rn you know....

#4, Just don't be such an a$$h0l3 and people would treat you a lot nicer. Your criticism wasn't constructive...it was like hearing a nagging biatch speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back