How Do I Find The Pandoras Mac Address

cbox said:
I use just MAC address filtering on my network, more just to keep the average losers in my apt. complex from stealing my connection than anything, they aren't geeks who know how to do MAC address spoofing. And also because my DS doesn't support encryption.
Err... The DS supports WEP.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, even WPA can be broken and no SSID broadcast deals the same

i still use wep and mac filtering too because i have some old gadgets that still use 802.11a and dont support WPA.

so lets leave the topic ok??

DroneB Dev said:
OMG, even WPA can be broken and no SSID broadcast deals the same

i still use wep and mac filtering too because i have some old gadgets that still use 802.11a and dont support WPA.

so lets leave the topic ok??

WPA can only be broken with dictionary attacks. A strong password still makes it infeasible to crack. WEP is plain mathematical crap and can be cracked for any password within minutes.

mindlord said:
cbox said:
I use just MAC address filtering on my network, more just to keep the average losers in my apt. complex from stealing my connection than anything, they aren't geeks who know how to do MAC address spoofing. And also because my DS doesn't support encryption.
Err... The DS supports WEP.

I've been told WEP is useless protection.

cbox said:
I've been told WEP is useless protection.
Useless if someone actually bothers to crack it, but it'll still keep out your "losers".

Back