How Do I Play Amiga Games

deancov3434

Still Fresh
hi been trying to play amiga games for a while now but nothing seems to work the emulator works fine and i have added some amiga roms but when i go to load one it does do anything i have tryed most kickstart roms but i dont no weather i am putting in the right place or using the wrong kickstart if some one could give me a step by step guide i would be very happy many thanks .dean

download uae4all
extract it to your sd card
put your kickstart in the same folder as uae4all.gpe
make sure your kickstart is named kick.rom
then copy your roms to the roms folder
then run uae4all.gpe

its all in the readme

dont forget to check your kickstart by running the emulator without an adf in. if you get as white or purple screen with a floppy dosk your ok

dean said:
norm said:
there's a step by step guide in the readme ;)

can please tell me as i have tryed so many times thanks

hi done all that but which kickstart do i need and when this has been put in the right place how do i load a game thanks .dean

Last edited by a moderator:
make sure your kickstart works and then we will concentrate on how to load a game. Also it helps if we know which emulator you are using as theres 2.

norm said:
read the readme its all there
hi i am using the uae4allgp2x emulator how do i no if the kick start works which is the best one thanks

foleyjo said:
dont forget to check your kickstart by running the emulator without an adf in. if you get as white or purple screen with a floppy disk your ok
reading might be wise <_<

and if you read the readme like iv suggested many a time you would see:
* Put your kick.rom file in the same directory as uae4all.gpe
(this is kickstart 1.3 image, 512KB overdumped version).

my god, the wonders of READING

Back