How Is Your Re-order Status?

let's take a look at how reorders are at the moment

• Reordered complete just fine (I'm one of the first 4000)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've succesfully placed an order (even though I was not one of the 4000 first preorderers)

• I'm still in the proccess of reordering

• I'm waiting for my reorder email to arrive

• I haven't been asked to reorder yet (waiting for email)

• I'm not buying the Pandora for now (explain why)

• Total voters

I was going to get one from the second batch. Aw, what the heck, I preordered one, paid by a bank transfer and got the confirmation e-mail. I welcome myself along the first batchers.

My money order is pending--it takes so long to send the funds (~week), but only half the price of an international bank transfer so whatever.

Made my order and received bank transfer confirmation. So my pandora is ordered and paid, now just have to wait for it to be shipped ;).

Erm... don't these two options overlap a little?

I'm waiting for my reorder email to arrive
I haven't been asked to reorder yet (waiting for email)

B-ZaR said:
I was going to get one from the second batch. Aw, what the heck, I preordered one, paid by a bank transfer and got the confirmation e-mail. I welcome myself along the first batchers.
Well, let me welcome you to the first order group :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The check has been in the mail since Tuesday but I haven't received confirmation yet.

B-ZaR said:
Welcome by me too :)
I had been really sad of not knowing of the pandora when the first preorders went, but now I'm happy to have a place in the first batch (paid by bank transfer and got confirmation sometime ago (6.2)).

Also, I'm happy to "see" you in the first batch (atleast 2 pandoras going to finland now :)).

I sent mine today, but they said it could take up to 2 days to transfer. i'm worried, because if I don't get a first batch pandora I don't really want one anyway.

May reorder from the second batch. The timing has changed considerably, more options are on the market, I have less disposable money this quarter, and no credit card option.

PoisonedV said:
Does anyone know if you can send money orders / checks from the US?
Yes we can, that's what I did. Jacquelyn got back to me a bit later to let me know that she'd gotten my email. No scary language about having to do the transfer.

So, I'm assuming that, that means checks are alright. Only cost me $0.94 for the stamp and I'm assured that either they're the ones that cash it. Or I have an avenue for getting my money back if somebody else gets the money.

EDIT: And considering that the re-reorder email had information as to how to make out the check, I'd have to really assume that they're fine.

Monk said:
Erm... don't these two options overlap a little?

I'm waiting for my reorder email to arrive
I haven't been asked to reorder yet (waiting for email)
B-ZaR said:
Well, let me welcome you to the first order group :)

yeah! lol
I was messing with ctrl+c and ctrl+v to rearrange the answers and didn't check if I actually WROTE two similar lines
lol how silly of me :lol:

ok people, so when you read the results, please sum both :p

hedwards said:
PoisonedV said:
Does anyone know if you can send money orders / checks from the US?
Yes we can, that's what I did. Jacquelyn got back to me a bit later to let me know that she'd gotten my email. No scary language about having to do the transfer.

So, I'm assuming that, that means checks are alright. Only cost me $0.94 for the stamp and I'm assured that either they're the ones that cash it. Or I have an avenue for getting my money back if somebody else gets the money.

EDIT: And considering that the re-reorder email had information as to how to make out the check, I'd have to really assume that they're fine.

Could you repost that here? I cant seem to find it

From the US: Mailed a check on January 30th (was told it was perfectly fine by Jacquelyn over email. Still waiting for them to receive it. Really, only 6 full business days have passed since then, so I'm not worried quite yet. Might start to sweat just a little bit if it hasn't arrived by the end of the week.

I have re-preordered via Tranzfers and it was quite smooth. Just be ready to play a bit of the waiting game if you go that route. But it was relatively fast compared to snail mail and it was very secure. I would recommend a bank transfer from your bank though for even more security if you have the option which I did not. I have long since received my confirmation email and I am eagerly anticipating the next few months. I wish I could just fast forward through this waiting period like Adam Sandler on that movie "click." That would be awesome.

I did a bank transfer. My bank said it was complete, just waiting for the Pandora team to confirm it now.

PoisonedV said:
Could you repost that here? I cant seem to find it
I assume you mean the original email informing me of the time limit.

Hi,

We are unable, at this time, to accept re-orders via credit/debit
cards. We were briefly taking CC and Debit card orders but we have
now had to stop after reaching our account limit.

The re-payment options available are:

1. Bank Transfer directly or using an online service such as
www.tranzfers.com - please use your original order number as the
reference on the transfer.

*TRANSFERS IN USD $ USE THESE ACCOUNT DETAILS* :

Account: OPENPANDORA LIMITED

BIC/SWIFT is BARCGB22
IBAN IS GB12BARC20238142867722

Sort Code: 20 23 81
Acc. No. 42867722

*TRANSFERS IN GBP AND ALL OTHER CURRENCIES USE THESE ACCOUNT DETAILS* :

Account Name: Open Pandora Ltd.
Sort Code: 20 23 81
Acc. No. 83525767

BIC/SWIFT BARCGB22

IBAN IS GB33BARC20238183525767

Bank address is:
Barclays Bank
9 STATION ROAD
ASHINGTON
NORTHUMBERLAND
NE63 9XB

Our address is :
26 MEADOW ROAD
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
NE15 7LP
UK

Confirmation via email with be sent as soon as your transfer credits
our account and it will be matched to your original order.

2. Cheque/Money Order -

To be made payable to: Openpandora Limited

Postal address:

Openpandora Ltd
26 Meadow Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE15 7LP
UK

Please include a brief note with your original order number.

Confirmation via email will be sent when we receive your cheque and it
will be matched to your original order.

Please reply to this email to let us know if you wish to re-order and
the payment method.

A cut off date for re-ordering has now been set. We will stop taking
orders in approximately a weeks time (+ 2-3 days for receipt of
payment).

Thanks

Debs

Back