how many 1 ghz preorders are left? and who has one coming !

^^^^^Sure.Number 3 position means i get it quickly that's all i care about.Or you can number mine 666. :)

Monday if UPS does their job.

Great :D , looking forward to the panda dropping, i prepared a whole slew of software to load into it, time to order a decent SD card.

Tnx for all the hard work!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a nice grey coloured keyboard with a touchpad in the post from amazon for this.Coupled with a a custom tv-out cable+scart adaptor to hook it up to my flatscreen telly.New wireless headphones i bought should be good with this too.Edit monday! Fingers crossed.This is sooner than i expected.Nice.I will make videos as soon as i get some of the new software working.lots of vids!

Darn it, I wanted to be 666! Oh well ...

Thanks for sticking with us Craig and making this day a reality. Here's to many more successes in your future. *GLUP*

What's the plan for those of us who need to send back our original Pandoras?

What's the plan for those of us who need to send back our original Pandoras?

Yeppo, I'm in that category too - when will we be advised to send back or beloved Pandora's for the upgrade?

I have a Pandora in for repair at ED, (LCD, Case and Nubs) and after asking if it was possible a few weeks back, I decided to go for an upgrade to 1Ghz instead. Ed is very busy, but hopes for deliveries early to mid August. (Just an estimate.) He has been a bit slow on email, but seems to be fully on the ball, just a massive amount of work. Poor bloke. :( Good to hear he has a vacation now! B)

Anyway, personally I'm not fussed if they need some extra time to fufill the extra demand (I have a second 1st Batcher at home, as my backup unit) but must admit I feel quite excited to try the 1Ghz version. Lets hope the PCB production process can be tuned to produce enough boards for us "Beta 1Ghz" customers, within the stock of chips/parts ordered and delivered.

I have tried my best to support the OP team members, over the years I've purchased F200, Wiz, Caanoo, Everdrive, One Nubber Pandora, Upgraded to a Premium Pandora and also an iCP. I will also try to put some money towards devs like Notaz now, I feel bad that I have donated enough so far to the software gurus.

Anyway, I love the fact that there are people still prepared to innovate and go against the norm, and will continue to support these guys as long as they are still selling. I hope that these units will help some of the original orders. I bailed after 2.5 years (Went premium) it must be really tough on the 4.5 year guys! :unsure:

I sure hope they replace the case. Mine grins at me when I pick it up. And I don't mean the space between the LCD and the screen, I mean the seam the SD slots are level with.

Back