How many Pandoras could you carry?

How many Pandoras could you fit comfortably in the pockets of your current clothes (or the ones you

• None

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • One

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Two

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Three

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Four

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • 5-6

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • 9-10

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 11-12

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 13 or more

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters

_wb_

Microbe
Staff member
Assuming you had an infinite supply of Pandoras, how many could you wear on you comfortably? (not counting backpacks)

In my case: I have 6 pockets in my pants that fit a Pandora, but I wouldn't use the back pockets because then I would sit on them, and I also reserve two pockets for my wallet and keys etc, so that leaves 2 "Pandora" pockets. In my coat I also have 6 pockets that fit a Pandora (4 outside, 2 inside). I usually wear a sweater with a belly pocket that fits another Pandora. So I could wear 2+6+1 = 9 Pandoras on me comfortably, and 13 not so comfortably (or more since some pockets would fit two Pandoras).

Two in my front pants pockets, two in my coat pockets.

I suppose I COULD clip one to my belt in the carrying case, to get me up to five, but I think this was pockets only, so my answer is four.

Two, Cargo slacks side pockets fit the Pandora Nicely.

Are you considering weight or just pocket space? I imagine 10 Pandoras would drag your trousers around your ankles unless you're weaing braces or something

Are you considering weight or just pocket space? I imagine 10 Pandoras would drag your trousers around your ankles unless you're wearing braces or something
Sounds like a viable alternative explanation :

the_explanation.jpg

Are you considering weight or just pocket space? I imagine 10 Pandoras would drag your trousers around your ankles unless you're weaing braces or something
Not considering weight. Although I don't think it would be a problem in my case: I have a belt and would only put 2 Pandoras in my trousers (640 grams). The 6 Pandoras in my coat would be a bit heavy (about 2 kg), but I think my coat can manage that and so can I, given that I would feel most of that weight on my shoulders. The 1 Pandora in my sweater wouldn't be a problem at all. The total extra weight of 3 kg is not that bad.

This gives me an idea...  Does anyone else remember the Beowulf Linux servers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf_cluster

1.  Recompile that to Angstrom on Pandora.

2.  Create a connector to mount Pandora motherboards in.

3.  Stack them together @50 or so should fit in a backpack with a car battery.

3.  Use one complete Pandora to remote into it.

Worlds most portable supercomputer?

Acording to the pants i wear: 

In my black "German Bundeswehr (Army) Baggypants", i can wear: 1 in each Sidebagg, 1 in the Bagg, on the Bagg, where the "Popo" is, and 1 in each Leg Bagg.., this should be around: 5 Pandorae

On my Zipp Up Pants, i wear usealy, i get the Pandora 6 Times in because this Pants, has two Baggs in the Back where the "Popo" is ..   :) , 2 Leg Baggs, and the normal "Pantbaggs"

But as i only have one Pandora, i just have to carry one..

But i have  a bick Smartphone (Galaxy Note 2) a Big Nintendo 3DS XL, and a Big PSVITA; but i can carry all 3, and the Pandora in my Pant Baggs..

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh - now, if all guys would buy all the Pandoras you could carry in your bags at once, we'd have all outstanding preorders delivered in no time :D

1. buy huge rucksack
  2. spray with sealant
  3. fill with pandoras
  4. fill with heilum
  5. You can now carry lots of pandoras that don't weigh much
  6. ???
  7. Profit!

I voted for one Pandora, but if I had a Pandora I would prefer to carry it in my Laptop backpack or in my small side bag with all the other items that I need to carry every day. :)

I voted 2 , However on long trips I ussally bring my Pandora , my Neo geo pocket color , my 3ds , and either a game boy micro or another from the gbas (I have many , many gameboys for some reason ... ) or occaisonally ( so I can have pokemon on one super mario land 2 on the other ) 2 and a novel and or a magazine . However since my Pandora is considerably thicker and more delicate than others it ussally gets its own pocket . Don't ask how I manage to fit all the consoles into the front pockets of a pair of Levis . The books and magazine stay in the car .

As of late though the Pandora and the 3ds have been enough .

Let's be honest.

Pandora has many good things and, nowadays, I think it´s the best open-source console or micro computer you can get. But this level of portability is not one of its strenghts.

Back