A tight water(weather)proof plastic/leather bag(case)?

How would you feel about a neoprene case in this regard? I should be stocking them shortly, designed specifically for the Pandora. & Green design

You can check out my site:

http://www.ithic.com

I have Pelican 1040s with foam and 1120s if you need something bigger.
Do you have some more pics of the 1040 case I was wanting to see how it latches and the outside of it because in some of the pics I've seen it looks like the top is clear. Just wondering because I've been looking for a good case to keep mine in.

You can check out my site:

http://www.ithic.com

I have Pelican 1040s with foam and 1120s if you need something bigger.
Do you have some more pics of the 1040 case I was wanting to see how it latches and the outside of it because in some of the pics I've seen it looks like the top is clear. Just wondering because I've been looking for a good case to keep mine in.
My case tops are all solid, there is a clear model, but it doesn't do well with the Pandora.

I can get you some better pictures later today. The latch is in the front and is clear plastic, but the rest of the cases are solid colored, only the latch is clear.

Thanks for looking these over!

http://ithic.com/images/1040Black.JPG

This is what the 1040 case looks like minus the foam that is pictured on in the shop. There is padding in the lid, but I still like the foam to keep the unit snug inside, keeps the shoulder buttons from taking a beating in a backpack.

Regarding my pricing, it may seem steep for the 1040, but that is because the foam (a separate item) is included in this price. And I'm not going profit on shipping prices like some Amazon listings.

The latch is clear plastic and as I stated above, is the only clear plastic on the case. Lifetime Warranty.

http://ithic.com/images/1040Black.JPG

This is what the 1040 case looks like minus the foam that is pictured on in the shop. There is padding in the lid, but I still like the foam to keep the unit snug inside, keeps the shoulder buttons from taking a beating in a backpack.

Regarding my pricing, it may seem steep for the 1040, but that is because the foam (a separate item) is included in this price. And I'm not going profit on shipping prices like some Amazon listings.

The latch is clear plastic and as I stated above, is the only clear plastic on the case. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks for the better picture. Around the sides is there more room for padding so that the Pandora don't move around a lot in it or does the foam you put in it do a good job of that.

As you see in the pic I posted here, the bottom of the case around the Pandora is soft rubber, it forms the seal around the lid of the case when closed/latched. The foam that I add, as visible at ithic.com shop picture, fills in the gaps around the Pandora with foam when closed and locks it in place. The way I trim is leaving the otter perimeter of the foam totally intact, then using a razor blade or scissors the entire remaining grid gets trimmed down about a cm. Its bombproof, no rattle.

Okay I didn't even think about that being rubber I was thinking it was plastic. :D I just might be ordering one of these.

Thanks for your info on them.

Edit: do you ship to the US and about hoe much would that be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I didn't even think about that being rubber I was thinking it was plastic. :D I just might be ordering one of these.

Thanks for your info on them.

Edit: do you ship to the US and about hoe much would that be?
I'm based in the US and it is my primary market. As far as shipping, it's listed at $8 for USPS Priority Mail, if for some reason it is less, I would refund the difference via Google Checkout. I'm not trying to make an extra dime on shipping, I bike to the post office. So a total of $32 (if you are in California, you'll have to pay Jerry Brown too).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh the NorCal stands for northern California I wasn't sure what it stood for. I live in Ohio but my Grandparents live out there in California along with three of my Aunt and Uncles but they're in Washington. Well I probably be ordering one of those cases from you soon right now I've got to go to bed.

Any and all orders are appreciated. I have headphones, speakers, & card readers on the way if you need anything of that sort, they will hopefully be in by the end of the week.

How would you feel about a neoprene case in this regard? I should be stocking them shortly, designed specifically for the Pandora. & Green design

what are the dimensions of your neoprene case?

I'd also be interested in a nice neoprene case. The original OP case is falling apart along one side, I guess it wasn't a good idea to stuff a Mifi into it along with the Pandora...

Back