How Many Pandora''s Have Been Sold As Of Today ?

'Alpha2' said:
now now just because he thinks he's better than everyone else is no reason to insult hi... oh wait.
wait for what? why do I have to wait?? I wanna insult him now now now!!!

/gets flamed by poisnedV for no obvious reason..... :huh:

BTW, I remember when the first 'problem' arose that chip had said he was sending out like 6000 re-order emails........how many of those people actually re-ordered, i have no idea. Where or what thread this was in, I again have no idea, anybody?

DSR

Last edited by a moderator:
'dsraa' said:
BTW, I remember when the first 'problem' arose that chip had said he was sending out like 6000 re-order emails........how many of those people actually re-ordered, i have no idea. Where or what thread this was in, I again have no idea, anybody?

So have those 6000 emails gone out? I don't think so...

The problem with the reorder emails is that when the problem happened and they couldnt take any more reorders they probably just plain stopped sending them so it doesnt matter how many they were going to send. Then people got fed up and started sending transfers if they could and mailing checks I think the need to count the exact number evaporated.

They'll probably tally up the completed order sheets when they can clear out the people who havent reordered yet from the people who have and then can open up the orders to who ever wants to jump in on the abandonded orders.

Indeed, I never recieved a re-order email, if I didn't check the forums, I wouldn't have known about it. I had to email the company to ask about the details.

Then the sent the wrong details :/ And if I didn't check the forums, I would not have known it was wrong till I got to the bank.

A fair few people may have been put off through not having time to deal with this stuff.

I got my order in though :p

'TaG' said:
So have those 6000 emails gone out? I don't think so...
It is a bit odd. The 'Reordering Deadline' thread is looking a bit stale now too.

That's why some companies still use faxes. If someone REALLY wants something they can fax an order sheet over.

Back