How Many Times Do You Brush Your Teeth In One Day?

How many times do you brush your teeth in one day?

• Once (1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twice (2)

• Three times (3)

• 4+ times

• I don't brush my teeth

• Other

• Total voters

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
My mate told me that brushing your teeth and flossing once a day is adequate enough for him.
But I brush my teeth 3 times a day and anything less is just not good enough.
I think my mate needs to go and visit a Dentist?
What are your views on maintaining a healthy grate of teeth?

http://www.colgateprofessional.com.au/

colgate3.jpg
colgate-toons.jpg

once in the morning to take off all that morning plack then once at night to take off all the food you ate during the day so 2 times is the recommanded i think atleast my Dentist says that but the more the better i guess just dont swallow your tooth paste its bad for you ;)

Depends how many meals and snacks I have, I still have braces so if I have 2 meals I will clean my teeth twice a day, but if I snack or eaten often throughout the day it sometimes ends up being more like 3 or 4 brushes. :blink:

One of my relative is a Dentist for many years. Here is what I've been told. It has been a common advice to brush your teeth three times a day, after each meals. Recent research have show that it's not a good idea. First because washing your teeth three times a day erode your teeth and harm your gums. Second, because brushing your teeth just after a meal help the sugar in your mouth to attack them. The better is to brush twice a day, on the morning before breakfast and just before going to bed. Also don't use hard or medium brushes, only soft or extra-soft one, don't brush too hard but softly and for three minutes. But these are general advice and of course, YMMV. The better advice is to visit your Dentist twice a years and always ask him advice.

I smoke, so I don't think it matters how many times I brush my teeth, them shits just ain't healthy no matter what. Twice.

Edit: A better and more philosophical question would be: "(If you're a guy) Do you wipe toward your balls or way from them?" I hear it's pretty much split 50/50, in all polls taken. Another good question would be: "(If you're a guy) Do you hold yourself with the hand that you write with when you pee?" I hear that one's pretty much split, too.

I just would never make a topic on that, heh.

eeeww who voted never
twice a day for two minutes... it's two not three that is the recommended, ask any toothbrush with timer

Once, but I'm lazy. As for cleaning your teeth *before* breakfast, I've never quite understood that... Clean all the crap off from the night, then immediately replace it with a fresh coat of sugar courtesy of the good people at Kellogg's? I say we should all stop eating solid foods, then we'd heve no need for teeth at all.

Once, but I'm lazy. As for cleaning your teeth *before* breakfast, I've never quite understood that... Clean all the crap off from the night, then immediately replace it with a fresh coat of sugar courtesy of the good people at Kellogg's? I say we should all stop eating solid foods, then we'd heve no need for teeth at all.
After breakfast?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only that, but then your breakfast tastes gross because of the toothpaste that's still on your tongue even though you used tons of mouthwash and the food is mixing with the toothpaste and mouthwash and becoming the grossest food you've ever eaten and BLECH!

So I never brush when I'm expecting to be eating something right away. Afterwards, though, it's all good.

depends what's going on during the day, and if i'm in a rush. on a weekend i would brush in the morning, and possibly at night depending on the state i'm in when i get home. on a mad weekday i'd forget/skip in the morning normaly, and brush at night.

so, about once a day.

Twice, once just after breakfast, and once after tea (evening meal).

I never get why some people brush before breakfast. There's no food to remove yet, sure, you might have plaque or whatever, but kill 2 birds with one stone- brush after breakfast!

If I'm feeling particularly hygienic (or if I have a specific reason) I ocasionally brush after lunch too. Twice is normal though.

twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Occassionally I will brush 3 or even 4 times in a day, but usually just twice.

2 or 3 times a day.

Once after breakfast (most of the time)

Once after school.

Once before bed.

Back